Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hotlist Completed Task Notification to Sender

It would be nice if the sender of a hotlist task can be notified once the task is completed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Task Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Display Day of the Week Name at Top of Calendar Screen

The old Windows interface showed the day eg Monday beside the Date in the heading at the top right of the calendar window when in Day view, & it would be nice to have it back please, as if you email someone about an appointment & don't recognise what day of the week it is this would save having to move the email window to uncover the calendar at the right of the window

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to make a forumlated field using other formulated fields

Its so frustrating that you can insert a formulated field into another one so you can display anything you want!

we have to do so many work arounds!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update "Date last contacted" when email saved

If the sent/received date of an email saved to Maximizer is more recent than the contact's Date last contacted value, update the value, matching on email address in the Address Book regardless of what type of entry the email was saved to.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hide or remove redundant groups

In a new database there are security groups that appear to be redundant now, for example "Crystal Reports Users". Can you simplify by not creating these in new address books?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. As a manager i would like history of my staff's login

As a manager i would like history of my staff's login, including if i can see them logged in currently. A report that you can view a specific period of login in and login out.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Outlook Integration - syncing reoccurring appointments

The Outlook Integration can synchronise re-occurring appointments, but only if an end date is included.

If not then it causes problems, either the appointments won't sync (other than the first one) or the subsequent appointments can be deleted in Outlook (if Maximizer Override is selected).

It would be good to have a warning included that comes up if reoccurring appointments are started without an end date, otherwise users might be oblivious to this problem.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Custom Tab, the Documents widget should have 'show all' option

In the Custom Tab, the Documents widget doesn't have the 'show all' option. Would be good to have that or to follow the setting in the normal documents tab.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. use email as username

Have the ability to use the email address as the username.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Usability - User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Associate Key Fields with Advance Search results

I can associate a column view with a catalog search result but I cannot associate a Key Field view with the search result.

I have a catalog search, I can associate the column view with that search result but the Key Fields are not sticky. I would like to have multiple catalog searches and assign each one its own column view and key field listing so that the person entering the information will always see the same key field list every time they pull up that catalog search.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Conditional mandatory on system fields

We are able to create conditional mandatory fields on UDFs. What about system fields like First Name, Last Name and Email Address? All three are required for Sync with MailChimp = Yes.

Example - I want to force First, Last and Email to be mandatory if Sync with MailChimp = Yes.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. integrate with excel

Please add the add in for excel so i can add excel documents in my address book and save in that window rather than download and save and up load. version control is a nightmare

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Complete recurring appointments

When completing a recurring appointment the user is prompted as follows:

'Do you want to change the "complete" status of all the other occurences of this recurring appointment?'

OK Cancel

We request that the buttons be Yes and No rather than OK and Cancel. The current labels are not intuitive.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add an Un-Delete facility for recovering records deleted by mistake

When deleting a Contact I have inadvertently deleted the whole company record.
    The only way to recover the record is to have my Maximizer Consultant recover the backup then re-mount the entire database before he can transfer the record at a cost of almost $700.
    An Un-Delete option is the solution to this expensive inconvenient issue. Daria was planning this enhancement in 2016, has there been progress??

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Usability - User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. add Leads module to mobile app

I use Maximizer on the road and want to update the 'prospect' list immediately after a call rather than in the hotel at night. It's easier to use the iPad in the car rather than the laptop. But mobile app does not include the Leads module. Please amend this as a priority

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. We really need you to integrate with address standardization software.

We really need you to integrate with address standardization software.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Calendy

Adding Calendy App for setting up meeting would be very helpful.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Leads Module

Ability to modify Lead Source list so we can segment leads by things such as a specific source such as a trade show so we can market to them directly via the Mail Chimp Integration

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Select All / De-Select All Buttons in Outlook Toolbar

When sending an email to a colleague *about* a client that's stored in the Address Book, multiple matches for that colleague's email address are often found in the database. This also seems to happen frequently when Business Partners are involved - they are often times added as Contacts to the Companies they represent.

So, when saving an email via the toolbar, there can often be a large number of irrelevant / redundant email address selected by default. It would be nice to have "Check All" and "Uncheck All" buttons added so that these email addresses can be removed from the…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base