Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Conditional mandatory on system fields

We are able to create conditional mandatory fields on UDFs. What about system fields like First Name, Last Name and Email Address? All three are required for Sync with MailChimp = Yes.

Example - I want to force First, Last and Email to be mandatory if Sync with MailChimp = Yes.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. integrate with excel

Please add the add in for excel so i can add excel documents in my address book and save in that window rather than download and save and up load. version control is a nightmare

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Complete recurring appointments

When completing a recurring appointment the user is prompted as follows:

'Do you want to change the "complete" status of all the other occurences of this recurring appointment?'

OK Cancel

We request that the buttons be Yes and No rather than OK and Cancel. The current labels are not intuitive.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add an Un-Delete facility for recovering records deleted by mistake

When deleting a Contact I have inadvertently deleted the whole company record.
    The only way to recover the record is to have my Maximizer Consultant recover the backup then re-mount the entire database before he can transfer the record at a cost of almost $700.
    An Un-Delete option is the solution to this expensive inconvenient issue. Daria was planning this enhancement in 2016, has there been progress??

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Usability - User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. add Leads module to mobile app

I use Maximizer on the road and want to update the 'prospect' list immediately after a call rather than in the hotel at night. It's easier to use the iPad in the car rather than the laptop. But mobile app does not include the Leads module. Please amend this as a priority

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We really need you to integrate with address standardization software.

We really need you to integrate with address standardization software.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Calendy

Adding Calendy App for setting up meeting would be very helpful.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Leads Module

Ability to modify Lead Source list so we can segment leads by things such as a specific source such as a trade show so we can market to them directly via the Mail Chimp Integration

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Select All / De-Select All Buttons in Outlook Toolbar

When sending an email to a colleague *about* a client that's stored in the Address Book, multiple matches for that colleague's email address are often found in the database. This also seems to happen frequently when Business Partners are involved - they are often times added as Contacts to the Companies they represent.

So, when saving an email via the toolbar, there can often be a large number of irrelevant / redundant email address selected by default. It would be nice to have "Check All" and "Uncheck All" buttons added so that these email addresses can be removed from the…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Leads Notes to be visible in Opportunity Module when converted to opoortunity

When I convert a lead to an opportunity it would be helpful to see the notes from when I worked with that prospect before they were converted into an opportunity

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sales Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "Date Last Contacted" field in Leads Module

I would love to be able to sort my leads in the Leads Module by date last contacted so I can see who I haven't reached out to in a while.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Search for text in documents or e-mails within one company in the documents tab.

In the latest version (V2019) from Maximizer you can search in the note tab for text in notes. This new feature is well received and this feature should also be available in the documents tab. Searching through emails from 1 company to certain text is really needed as I am listening to my customers.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to change the color scheme

I've had some requests from my team to be able to change the highlighted column (or other) colors in Max CRM live.We just want to be able to change the general color scheme and customize it for each.Changing anything in the color scheme would be nice. Our employees are accustomed to the offline version up until a couple of years ago. We could previously change anything in the color scheme.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Usability - User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PDF

when printing to pdf’s with individual files, to select the ability to structure the file names to include at least one of the address book fields, including a UDF field in the file name. At present, it looks like I’d get a bunch of cryptic file names that I’d then have to open individually and customize a meaningful file name from the contents of the pdf.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. PDF managment

The first would be the selectable ability to print documents from templates to pdf and have all the pdf’s go into a single pdf file, separated by page breaks. This feature was lost in the cloud version, We used to use such a feature to send a large pdf file full of invoices to a print and mail out shop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hotlist Custom Column Setup and Customer Service Cases

Please add the ability to select UDFs from the Customer Service module in the Hotlist column setup.

Thank you
    Denise

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Note Entry following Meetings

In the financial version, entering client meeting notes is critical component following meetings. Right now we complete the meeting and there is a follow up Task/Meeting option. We would like to add the ability to "Add Client Meeting Notes" to this pop up window. If the user selects this, the notes window will open allowing the user to enter client meeting notes for the client meeting that is being confirmed. Nice and easy vs having to go back to client when completing the task or meeting.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Option to import an Apple Contact Info into Maximizer Contact

Import contact info from an Apple Contact into Maximizer Contact

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Email should log attachment name to notes

In Maximizer Live address book the native email functionality has the ability to log email to notes. The logged not at this point does not include reference to the attached file name. This should be included in the note so that clients can refer back to specific files which they may want to store outside of the CRM due to large size.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base