Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Text doesn't wrap in notes and comments

In the old Maximizer, text in notes and user defined fields used to wrap so the entire text could be viewed without hovering over it. I much preferred this.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Search Catalog

can we actually have a way of putting all searches into different folders!

It gets frustrating going through one giant list

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Date UDF Fields include Time

I believe that the Date fields are stored including the time, but only presented as dates whenever shown. It would be handy if a Date UDF could have an option to also display the time component

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New UDF Type(s)

Being able to allocate multiple staff (Max Users) to an Opp or a Case, when using Account Manager is of course only limited to a single person, would be a great improvement, eg putting together a project team.
    This would also need to flow ideally to being able to send emails to all Team members.
    Setting up the Teams in Administrator isn't an ideal solution as they can be very dynamic.
    Also the ability to schedule Tasks & Appointments against a whole team rather than an individual as it currently is would make sense.
    Another type of UDF that would…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Each Contact to have unique billing, shipping, and contact addresses, all printible to a label

Each Contact in a Company should have the option for an address for a OFFICE LOCATION Address, BILLING Address, Shipping Address, and that sequence should be repeatable / printable to an envelope, or label through Word Integration - and the sequence detectable so when I want to print 1000 labels for billing addresses for each contact at a company, I can do so and it will grab the right address. Similarly if I ever want to send a CONTACT who works from home a package (not the company, but the contact) I have to print labels by exporting the list…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mailing label position

I would like to be able to indicate the label position for each time I print labels. Otherwise whether I am doing 1 or 25 labels I would have to start a new page of labels for each one. That would indicate a lot of waste for expensive labels

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customizations - Labels, Icons, Display  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show outgoing call subject in his notes tab similar to emails

Subject line when making an outgoing or incoming call does not show in the notes page. E-mail subject lines do. Rather than seeing the "text" say phone call: XXXX say subject:XXXX like e-mails do when stored in notes.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. User Defined Fields

Would be great if we could have the ability to set a default settings where the UDF's that are filled in show up and the tree is expanded always. Save this as my personal profile view or something? Lots of things within Max could use this type of thing. The ability to save your view of things moving forward so you don't have to always open things up every time.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Expand Notes Reading Bar & Save as Default Setting

I would like to expand the notes reading bar and save it as my default for whenever I view any notes. You can expand it but it doesn't save that change. And when you do expand it the notes just run off to the right and disappear rather than carry on below in the white space.

Would be excellent to setup that Notes screen to have expanding reading space and have the words fill into that space.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Column Setup gets Corrupted

For the last 10(?) Maximizer versions, 4(?) Windows Operating Systems, 6 Computers and 15 years my Column Setups have always got corrupted (see attached screen dumps). The only common denominator is our desktop Maximizer.
    The width of one column goes crazy (see dump).What is the solution?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customizations - Labels, Icons, Display  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow more than one Coloring Rule to be applied at once

For example, one Coloring Rule could apply to a group of companies and at the same another Coloring Rule to apply to a group of contacts. If more than one rule applies to the same record, the rule that is first in the 'Defined rule's' list would take priority.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add user defined shortcuts buttons to quick access

It would be great to be able to add buttons to quick access for different things in Max including if possible saved searches etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to be able to customize the colour in Maximizer

I would like to have more options for the colour used in Maximizer. The Green is too much, would like more neutral colour options... I honestly preferred the white blank background over the new green one.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to Customize Colors for all sections (Calendar, Opportunities, etc)

Ability to Customize Colors for all sections (Calendar, Opportunities, etc). The current purple on the calendar appointments makes the black text very hard to read.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please put back the ability to print shipping labels. it was in previous (pre-Word) versions but now requires manual setup for every label.

old versions of Maximizer (pre-word) allowed for printing shipping labels (#5164) with the client address in the correct place. now we must manually position it each time. big time waster and a definite regression.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The color setup changed when the notebook is suspended

I setup up the window black color but when I shut my notebook (suspended) the color setup return to blue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As part of the coloring rule

For the coloring rule it would be nice to use greater than a date or less than a date to set up a rule. As it is now you can only use = to a specific time frame.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Choices with date format, to reduce column width in view.

A full date makes a column VERY wide. We use Maximizer for our sales meetings and like to fit many columns into one view. Long dates make it much harder to fit multiple columns in one view. Suggest three formats: Current long form, January 25, 2016, Total short form 1/25/2016 and condensed 26-Jan-2016.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base