Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Global edit of uncompleted action plan task activity description

Please add the option to apply a changed action plan task activity description to all uncompleted tasks previously scheduled from the action plan. From time to time we review an action plan, and clarify/improve the task activity descriptions within it. But there is no option to apply those same changes to uncompleted tasks that have been scheduled from the action plan already. We would like to be able to apply those changes to those tasks - a bit like a global edit. This is significant to us because we may have hundreds of tasks arising from multi-task action plans applied…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Task Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I dispute a transaction on Cash App? Ways to Raise Dispute

Having questioned that How do I dispute a transaction on Cash App? Then you launched on the right destination where you are going to get entire and able to know its detailed procedure that how it can be possible. In short, users need to visit their account and by following the activity section they can file a dispute for their transaction. Get more details according to the steps then follow the given link on this section.
    https://www.numbersforsupport.net/blog/cash-app-dispute/

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Write that essay - Quality Assignment Writing Service

There are ample reasons why students reach out to professionals for help when they are assigned assignments but have very little time in hand. Some of the common reasons are difficulties in comprehending the assignment problems, facing issues drafting the assignments etc. These problems have given birth to online services like SourceEssay. We are a essay writing help online by top academic writers. We have a team of certified experts who have years of experience in writing flawless assignments for students. We ensure every assignment is written with accuracy, delivered to students on time. Write that essay – Quality Assignment…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Will Cash App refund money if scammed? Refund Money Process

As Scammers are roaming around us that is why most of the users are accessing cash app services are always willing to know that Will Cash App refund money if scammed? Well, let me tell you that case you're dealing with a legitimate merchant and the purchase was finalized over Cash App, you should start the refund process through the app. Getting accurate information about this then must follow the provided link.
    https://www.helpscashapp.net/blog/how-do-i-get-a-refund-if-i-was-scammed-on-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Does Cash App Show My Phone Number Or Other Person Stuff?

Are you one of those who are afraid of Does Cash App Show My Phone Number? So, you don’t need to worry at all as your information like your phone number, email address, or other stuff is completely safe on your Cash App account. For more updates, take a look at the official sources!

https://www.techjaadu.com/cash-app-support-number/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How do I dispute a transaction on Cash App? If Money Has Been Sent Wrongly?

Are you one of those individuals why should wandering bring the total information and details about How do I dispute a transaction on Cash App? You have just to navigate through the official assistance page of the Cash App where you have to locate the Cash App Dispute interface that you have to tap on it.

https://www.numbersforsupport.net/blog/cash-app-dispute/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. iNTERACTIONS

Interactions when used in Customer Service Cases or Opportunities (Accounts) should generate an email notice to monitors of the case, just as Notes does. Otherwise it does not have any value over notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Usability - User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Interactions logging should be optional

This new Interactions logging should be optional. i don't need more logs of notes i already am keeping. Also the foot note at the bottom of our phone call note should not be there as it makes our note void for compliance purposes. And interactions should be able to be deleted in case i make a mistake and need to make the correction it still stays logged in there - taking up space in your servers?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow more field mapping between leads and opportunities

mirror fields available in opportunities to be also available in leads so they can be mapped to avoid entering the info in twice.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow leads fields to be edited

Allow the system fields in the leads module to be edited or hidden as many are not applicable to certain businesses and cause confusion for the user.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Follow proper initiatives to check my cash app card balance:

Cash app customers need to follow the proper initiatives to check cash app card balances. Such an aspect is possible with the inclusion of the strategic manner. They must be aware of the valid steps that will enable them to track the cash app card balance quickly. Users can go ahead by accessing the cash app account with the usual process and then they can execute the relevant tips required further. https://www.emailsupport-contact.com/blog/check-balance-on-cash-app-card/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How can I get the cash app phone number of customer support?

Have you been searching to get the cash app phone number of customer support then you have to stop your search because you have found the right site to get the customer support phone number. At this site, you can easily get the cash app customer support phone number you just have to click on this link and you will get the number in just seconds. https://www.contactmail-support.com/customer-service/cash-app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. increase the email save with attachments to greater than 10 mb

Please increase the email save with attachments to greater than 10 mb. It should at least be as much as the document download limit of 50 mb.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Will Cash App Refund Money If Scammed? How to look for a solution?

Cash app users are disappointed with unfortunate conditions with their cash app account. In the current days, people using the digital platform need to be careful. Will Cash App Refund Money If Scammed is the common query among cash app users. They can talk to the cash app service team with their calm mind to explore the realities and take necessary guidelines to recognize scammers. https://www.contactmail-support.com/blog/will-cash-app-refund-money-if-scammed/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Share link to address book entry, opportunity, customer service case or other via email

It would be nice to be able to send a link to a fellow user that would take them directly to an entry instead of having to make them search for it themselves. Such as when a client calls and reception emails sales about the call, they could include a link that would open on their phone, tablet or computer and after logging in, go directly to the entry.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What is the way to check chime balance?

If you are looking for the method to check chime balance then you have got what you want. At this place, you can check chime balance with just a click on the given link and you will get your chime balance. https://www.primotechy.com/blog/how-do-i-check-my-chime-balance-on-my-phone/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "All Day" events actually make the user busy in Outlook

We've run into a few issues where "all day" events don't actually make the user "busy" on Outlook. If we manually make an event from 5am to 7pm then it will show the user as busy, so the technology is there, it's just not reflecting when we toggle the "all day" tab.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to add fellow Maximizer users to an email being sent to a client

When sending emails to clients through Maximizer, there is no functionality to include a fellow user as recipient. You have to remember and then type the full email address. There is no way to search for users and add them as CC or BCC.

Please add this so we can work easier as a team.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Select multiple address book entries from calendar

We print forms for our estimators to hand write quotes while visiting clients. We currently have to go back and forth from calendar to address book until all the appointments are listed. Then we can send them to the printer or export them to excel to import into Google maps.

I would like an option to select all the appointments and then have an option to "Select all Entries in Address Book"

This would then find the address book entries and display the selected entries in a new list.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 106 107
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base