Skip to content

Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

117 results found

1. Interactions workflow adds clicks for the user

There are too many clicks now when logging a call. If you want to log that you made a call and left a message it has gone from 2 clicks to 7!

Even the recording of call that you connect on adds clicks to start the timer - when this used to be on by default

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Include Address Book entries in email reminder switch

This has caused us no end of grief. We periodically have clients tell us that they did not get the email reminder for their appointment. We would go into the appointment and sure enough, the switch is OFF. We check a bunch of past and future appointments and sure enough, some are off.

We call support get with much effort we discover together that the last settings are remembered the next time. I believe, if you reinstall your browser or clear the cache, those settings are lost.

Today, one of the receptionists checked an upcoming appointment and tells me that…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Help Centre, Whats New section should have a chronological list

A client today realised that the new release has changed where emails go, so I was going to point them at the release documentation, until trying it myself I realised that only the very latest one is there (regarding Word integration), with no ability to look back at what else had been released. It would be great if there was say the last 5 release notices there available to look at

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please bring back the "History" tab!

The "History" tab on entries was extremely helpful to me. When other people made changes to entries, I could see who made the change, when it happened, etc. I was able to make sure I didn't miss details, and that they were instead added after I first viewed the entry (sample request). Without this, I won't be able to see if any edits were made, and I will definitely miss alterations made to sample requests, resulting in mistakes. Please bring the history tab back!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. option to save email to notes

Let me choose where to save emails. It is more convenient to have everything on the notes tab. Things get missed when the emails are on the interactions page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Entry History

Please recreate the "history" tab for all entries. It was very helpful to see who was responsible for entry edits and when they were made.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Write an email on timeline

I do not see the command to write an email when I am on the Timeline. This seems to have been omitted by accident.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make task creation mandatory on interactions

Some sales managers want to impose that all calls (interactions) end with a task being created. If this could setup as an optional preference that would be ideal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Preventing users from Deleting Opportunities should not prevent them from removing a value

Please split the security setting for allowing a user to Delete Opportunities.

Currently, if you prevent users from deleting opportunities but allow them edit privileges, they can change a value in a field but can't remove a value.

This means that once a value has been added to a field, even accidentally, there is no way for the user to remove it.

In text fields or numeric fields, you can get around it by entering a space or a zero but there is no way to remove a value from a table field without including a blank value in every…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove from favorite list command should filter on only lists contact is associated with

When removing a contact from a favorite list, today the CRM presents all existing favorite lists. We would prefer if this dialog restricted to just the fav lists that this contact is a part of. No reason to show others when removing.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Rick@Jericoenergy.com

I cannot see the description of UDF's when adding a new listing. Many of my UDF's are long. For instance Manufacturer, commercial refrigeration and Manufacturer, commercial. I can only see "Manufacturer". Please let me see the whole description.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. HTML editor for non-campaign emails

Please add an HTML tab to the Compose Email dialog, similar to the campaign email editor.
    Currently items like redirect links are hard to use as you cannot use the link editor to change the visible text (as it removes spaces from the "[...]" breaking it), an HTML editor would fix this issue, and make other changes to the outgoing email and it's functionality possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Highlight only missed required fields and not all required fields

Currently, if a required UDF is not filled in, all the required UDF fields are highlighted with a red outline.

It would be so much easier for users to have only missed ones highlighted.

Better yet, to have the missed fields brought to the top of the list just like it does when the required field is in another key field tab.

if you have a Tab with almost 100 fields, it is aggravating to the user to try and find the missed field.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. MaxDocs

The new MaxDocs browsing experience browses away from the main Maximizer UI. This is not helpful if you want to easily refer back to a function, feature or window in Maximizer while browsing MaxDocs.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Time a Task - convert to an Interaction

Currently, the 'Time a Task' feature is a simple Note, and the timer details appear in the body of the Note.

However, this means that if you are using the Consolidated Timeline Report, the duration of the Notes doesn't appear in the Duration column of the report - it stays just in the body of the Note.

I would suggest changing this feature so that it is a fully fledged interaction, and can therefore be included more fully in reports.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Move the Delete option from it's close proximity to the Add & Print options on the Notes tab

(& potentially other following tabs), and/or stop the Delete option having the default action of Enter to acknowledge, and/or provide an ability to Undo an accidental deletion.
    A client has meant to print a note, clicked on the wrong option & then hit Enter, which is the default for deletion

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "See" Password

Please add the feature to "See" password when typing it. Client has blocked herself so many time over 3 days and keep having to reset because you are not able to see your password when typing it in.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow configurable mandatory fields for user creation

When creating a new Maximizer User, it should be possible to define which fields are mandatory on a per-database basis, similar to how mandatory system fields can be configured for the Address Book, Opportunity, and Customer Service modules.

This would allow administrators to define certain fields (like First Name) that must be filled in prior to the creation of a new User. Currently, only User ID and Last Name are mandatory for on-premise databases.

This needs to be expanded to increase the accuracy of data available for each User and simultaneously allows for greater personalization options in the application.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding a "BACK" Button to Maximizer CRM

Maximizer older versions used to have "BACK" buttons, which was a most useful tool. Please reinstate as would make the user experience more productive and fluid

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it easier to copy fields like phone, email, SIN, DOB etc.

For every single field in an address book, make it easy to copy into the clipboard. It is too hard to drag the mouse over a field like a phone number or email.

There should be a little icon to the right of every field that when I hover over, says "copy to clipboard", and when I click it, it copies the data to a clipboard.

I do this all day long, especially trying to copy emails since maximizer does the dumbest thing possible when I click the email hyperlink (ie. anything other than opening my email client with anything…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base