Skip to content

Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

117 results found

1. Enable keyboard-entry date and time shortcuts

The desktop version provided keyboard short-cuts to input dates and times, enabling me to keep my hands on the keyboard and my eyes on the screen continuously.

Maximizer LIVE instead forces me to constantly remove my right hand from the keyboard and shift my gaze from the screen to locate the mouse, grab it, find the cursor, move the cursor to the pertinent dialog box, search for the applicable date and time, and click it to make my selections, then return my right hand to the keyboard.

It would be MUCH less-disruptive to my workflow and faster if the capability…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Use keyboard to move through UDF's - not just the mouse!

We need to be able to quickly move through our UDF's and enter data. It is taking much to long to open each UDF, check off the appropriate items, click ok and wait for it to close. Before switching to Maximizer LIve we were able to use the keyboard to move from one field to the next and make our selections. It was MUCH quicker!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow action bar sort to be customized

Would like the ability to move actions higher or lower in the list, and possibly hide actions that we do not use on the details tab (right side)

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Double click to edit a lead in the leads module

Currently you can either select edit or double click on the details in an address book entry, case or opp. I suggest you provide the same quick edit access in leads as well to maintain consistency.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Contact switcher missing from hotlist

In the address book we have a useful contact switcher allowing us to change the details to any contact within the company. This element is missing from the hotlist. We need it to move more efficiently.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Proper handling of return values for formula UDF date functions

Right now:
    "Any formula that supplies an invalid date to the Date function will result in a blank value. For example, the function “Date (2012, 4, 31)” is invalid since the month of April does not have 31 days. If this function is part of a larger compound expression, the entire expression will evaluate to blank."

Adding a IsBlankDate() predicate function would go a long way to allowing formula UDFs to track blank date fields and respond accordingly.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Clear user permissions

Nearly every Maximizer database I've seen does not correctly implement group-level permissions. Instead, permissions are a mixture of user-level permissions and group-level permissions. Trying to clear all user-level permissions to go with a 100% group-based security structure is a nightmare because each user has to have their user-level permissions manually un-checked. There is no easy way to quickly clear all user-level permissions.

In an on-premise world, a SQL trace could be executed and reverse engineered to clear these values directly in the database, but the user tables are typically the most complex to interact with manually and updating the columns…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Default Entry Management

This needs to be added to the Administrator module. There is currently no way for an administrator to review the Default Entries for the users.

In the Windows Access application, an option to "View Default Entries" existed for each of the modules, but this does not exist in the Web Access application, nor is there any way for the Administrator to review and alter Default Entries without being logged into Web Access as the user in question.

In an on-premise deployment, this can be easily done via SSMS, but that's obviously not an option in CRM Live.

We need to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Timeline content layout

I really like the timeline concept, but I do not like the display of the note/interaction data. I much prefer the way notes or interactions are listed. The timeline is clumsy to read through quickly. It is hard to spot what you are looking for and work fast with this presentation. I had same problem with the history tab.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need a way to view email image attachments in Maximizer

. I am working from home and connecting with my constituents (clients) by phone and email only. I need to send documents to them for signature and have them sign and send back to me.

Many of them do not have computers, or printer/scanners so they will take a photo of the signed document to send to me. Many of these documents are larger in size than the system will allow to be imported to a case file. I have learned that I can import the email with attachment to Maximizer file but I cannot view the attachment from within…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automatically position cursor at 'Company Name' or 'Mr/Mrs' when creating new record

Adding new Company / Individual / Contact records is necessary drudgery. Minimizing the number of times that the operator's hand must leave the keyboard to use the mouse will speed his entries. Automatically positioning of the cursor as-requested by the title of this suggestion will save each operator just a little bit of time and effort, each time he/she adds a Company, Individual, or Contact -- and therefore A LOT of time and effort across the Maximizer user community.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Transfer Hotlist Activity to Call Subject - MIA in Web Access

In Windows Access, the Hotlist Activity field was transferred to the Call Subject. In Web Access, this does not occur.

Please add this feature to Web Access, it would save tens of thousands of clicks every month: open Hotlist, copy activity, paste into subject field, etc.

Thanks very much,

John

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to see links found in the column view to be clickable

Please make email address, weblinks clickable from the column. We are now including Dropbox links in our opportunities that direct users to where all the pictures are stored for a particular project.

This would allow us to have a column setup that we use when viewing opportunities from the address book that would include these links for easier access instead of having to jump back and forth among opportunities

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Multi-user interactions

We often do multi-user video meetings and want to save the call history to an interaction for each of them. It would be very helpful to be able to global edit an interaction or introduce a multi-user list (like the appointment dialog) so we can save this record multiple times with one entry.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Timeline - Option to include future activities

The timeline is a great tool however would really like the option to also show future activities in this list. We have multiple contract employees dealing with new clients for training sessions so the timeline being able to show all upcoming appointments would be great to see at a glance instead of having to run a report every time.

Something as simple as an option to include future entries would be sufficient.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Formula UDF - using a field with the same name as a system field

If you have a UDF with the same name as a system field, then try to use it in a Formula field, the UDF won't be used if it is in the root folder - it will always use the system field.

I suggest either of 2 possible changes:

Firstly, change the way fields are referenced in formulas to use a unique identifier. That way the correct field always gets used.

Or secondly, adding a duplicate check when creating UDFs to at least make the user aware that creating a matching field can cause issues.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add custom sort order to Key Fields selector drop-down

Add a "Move Up" and "Move Down" feature to the Key Fields listing in Administrator, thus allowing a custom sort order to the Key Fields selector drop-down. Similar to what can be done for table field items.
    In Key Fields an ordering can be forced by numbering or lettering, but this becomes untidy, and therefore a user experience is requested that is similar to table field items.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Choose own default search field in Outlook add-in

Can we have a setting that allows us to choose our own default search field to be used when searching for entries to save Outlook emails to? Our specific example is when we are saving to cases. Often we must click "Search cases", and the "Search for" field always defaults to "Last Name". Can we have a setting somewhere that allows us to choose a different default "Search for" field? We would choose "Case Number". This small change would reduce our clicks and save us a lot of time, cumulatively.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base