Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

How would you like us to improve your product?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create missing table items - import option

May we have an option in the File Import (XLS etc) that table items that are in the import data but missing from the setup are created in the setup automatically by the import. In Maximizer CRM 2018 the import fails if table items that are in the import data are missing from the setup.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Add a button to auto expand all History items

The History tab is very powerful. When trying to review a lot of emails and notes it is painfully slow to have to click expand on every entry. What about a button that auto expands all of the entries to make reading the history a lot faster - especially so in Customer Service where reading notes and emails is often the key to resolving the case

51 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Usability - User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        under review  ·  Maximizer Admin responded

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. We will try to implement an expand all option for items that appear under the History tab. Thanks for your suggestion.

• More than 3 level of folder in UDF list

autorize more than 3 level in the UDF folders

90 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          2 comments  ·  Usability - User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Can you please provide detailed use case, why would you need more than 3 levels in UDFs folder? If this is a common and important case, we will try to implement this request.

• Web-to-Lead form : Create a linked note

Currently, it is possible to create a "contact us" form on a corporate website and use it to push automatically an Individual record in Maximizer.
          We use this feature and it works fine.
          The problem is the need of a field "Comments" or "Message". This kind of field cannot be stored in an UDF (limited to 255 characters).
          The solution can be to store the "Comment" as a note linked to the record... but this option doesn't exist.

93 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            2 comments  ·  Web Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Web forms improvements are in the Roadmap, we will consider this request when we will update Form Designer.

• mobile tasks

Allow users to access other users tasks via Activities tab in Mobile Access.

86 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              7 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Improvement of mobile access in in the Roadmap. We will review this request and try to include in one of the future versions.

• 56 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, thanks for your feedback on the mobile calendar. This request is currently under review. We need to consider not only tablet screens but also smaller phone screens if we implement this feature.

• Create a native Mobile App for Android and iOS

Although the Mobile website of Maximizer works okay, I would like to see a native app built for Maximizer Mobile. This would stay on your device and could provide offline access to contacts. You could build it a lot like the app that was designed for Blackberry but extend it to Android and iOS platforms.

205 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  8 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Regarding off line data access, we currently have the ability to take a favourite list of AB entries from Maximizer to your mobile by using the Outlook integration.

At the moment this only includes basic data and we are investigating ways to expand upon this with for example info from selected UDF’s to recent notes, etc.

This could provide a way to easily get offline data your mobile device, though it would not support a setup where data could be added or modified and then get synched back to Maximizer – i.e. the user would still have to use mobile access for such requirements.

• Implement a Quote Management Module in Maximizer

There is no feasible way to create quotes in Maximizer, which is losing us potential customers. A company who uses Maximizer should be able to create a quote based on a product catalogue that actually connects to the Opportunity Management System rather then an unsupported/old order desk solution that is not a fitting function.

208 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    under review  ·  23 comments  ·  Sales Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • view html notes on mobile

When viewing a formated note with bullets and other format beyond plain text we want to be able to see and edit this in the mobile access.

81 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We plan to improve Mobile UI/UX in next releases and we will certainly consider this feature request.

• Address Book Verification should fix incorrect Record Types

Freqently, especially in older databases, the AMGR_Client.Record_Type field contains invalid values, such as 4, 33, 43. This impacts Report writing and potentially whether the record is even retrieved by searches. There is no current way of fixing this other than via SQL update statements which will impact the Remote Users and if Remote Offices are involved will need to be run on each Remote Office. Please change the Address Book Verification to fix any value that is not a standard value.

16 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Undo option when you Make List Current

How many times have you spent time manipulating data in Maximizer and clicked Make List Current only to realise that you meant to Invert Selection first? Yes this is a user error but oh so frustrating. The ability to go back (undo) to the previous list would be grately appreciated.

55 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contact Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • multiple users open company library documents at the same time

We would like the ability for multiple users to be able to open the same document that is in the company library. We use the company library to store our sales and pricing information which is read only for all but a few users who update/manage the documentation. It would be great if multiple read only users were able to open the same document.

45 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Document Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Saved Searches (Search Catalogs) don't Prompt for Values in Mobile Access

If you create a Search Catalog with the option to "Prompt for Values" in the Windows/Web Access, then retrieve this Saved Search in the Mobile Access, it doesn't Prompt for Values - it just retrieves the search with the values you created it with, which is not ideal.

44 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Search on ALL Basic Fields and User Defined Fields in Mobile Access

You should be able to search on any field in Mobile Access, whether it is a Basic Field or a User Defined Field. Ideally, you should be able to do a complex search on several criteria, but at the very least you should be able to search on ALL Basic Fields, such as Town or Zip/Postcode.

I know you can also retrieve a Saved Search or Favourite List, but you can't create new Search Catalogs or Favourite Lists in Mobile Access, so would have to set this up in the Web/Windows Access first, which isn't ideal. Also, "Prompt for Values"…

77 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                9 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will review this feature request when we will update Mobile access. Meanwhile you can try to add Search Catalog as a Quick Access icon so that it will appear in Mobile access as well. This will simplify searching entry by any UDF in Mobile access.

• Contacts to automatically inherit UDFs from Company/Individual

If a certain UDF is blank at the contact level, then just inherit the value from the same UDF at the company/individual level

83 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  12 comments  ·  Contact Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Could you please provide more detailed use cases and examples. Basic UDF inheritance can be complicated and confusing for new entries or for those that are left blank on purpose etc.

• recurring tasks

Request from a client to have the option to create recurring tasks. Soem client's you need to call on a montly basis = this way you only need to schedule 1 task for all "Monday's" for the next year.

118 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    14 comments  ·  Task Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With the release of Maximizer CRM v2017 in October ’16 we introduced a featured call “Last Contact Date”, which essentially keeps track of the number of days since an address book entry was contacted. The definition of contacted can be customized to include phone call, email, note entry, calendar, etc.

For the recurring task requirement, we will review that for upcoming improvements to our Hotlist module.

• Browser Support

Support for Apple Safari browser in Maximizer CRM Live. Please indicate a timeline for this.

47 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Hotlist tasks should have options to keep task on my hotlist when assigning to another user; and notify me when the assigned task is done.

Hotlist tasks should have options to keep task on my hotlist when assigning to another user; and notify me when the assigned task is done. Outlook has similar behavior when assigning tasks.

41 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Task Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Disable "remember me" on Web/Mobile Access

Add in a configuration option for Web/Mobile portals to hide the "remember me" checkbox.

One of my clients pointed out that they consider this a security issue, as we shift more towards web and mobile, that they would prefer to not have this option available on their portals at all.

19 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Support "Friendly" Company Names

In many scenarios, a Company will have a formal name (International Business Machines) and a colloquial name (IBM). We should have a facility that allows me to record both values in the Company record. When performing a Company search, it should incorporate both the existing "Company" field, and the new "friendly" field. That way, I can search for either "International Business Machines" *or* "IBM" and be taken to the same record.

90 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Contact Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base