Skip to content

Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

117 results found

1. Quick modify task date

Create a quite way to modify a task date. Currently you have to either edit the task and change the date or select Modify Task Date from the Hotlist menu. A right-click option would be ideal to be able to quickly push tasks forward.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Contact switcher missing from hotlist

In the address book we have a useful contact switcher allowing us to change the details to any contact within the company. This element is missing from the hotlist. We need it to move more efficiently.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make task creation mandatory on interactions

Some sales managers want to impose that all calls (interactions) end with a task being created. If this could setup as an optional preference that would be ideal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Write an email on timeline

I do not see the command to write an email when I am on the Timeline. This seems to have been omitted by accident.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. entry icon

The Entry Type Icon has been replaced with Entry Icon. The two things serve a different purpose and I believe having Entry Type Icon back is necessary. The concept of an Individual (or Household) is distinct in Maximizer and it confuses users. Having the icon makes it easier to see what you are looking for wiithout the long text of Entry Type.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I hate the look of this latest update. How about you give us our colors back.

If some people want monochrome let them chose that as an option don't force it on everyone. I prefer the previous color theme I've been using.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Timeline content layout

I really like the timeline concept, but I do not like the display of the note/interaction data. I much prefer the way notes or interactions are listed. The timeline is clumsy to read through quickly. It is hard to spot what you are looking for and work fast with this presentation. I had same problem with the history tab.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it easier to copy fields like phone, email, SIN, DOB etc.

For every single field in an address book, make it easy to copy into the clipboard. It is too hard to drag the mouse over a field like a phone number or email.

There should be a little icon to the right of every field that when I hover over, says "copy to clipboard", and when I click it, it copies the data to a clipboard.

I do this all day long, especially trying to copy emails since maximizer does the dumbest thing possible when I click the email hyperlink (ie. anything other than opening my email client with anything…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Entry History

Please recreate the "history" tab for all entries. It was very helpful to see who was responsible for entry edits and when they were made.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. accessability

Software needs to be accessible to those with disabilities or compatible with accessibility software like ZoomText, JAWS and Voice Over.

I will use the term Universal instead of accessible because I believe business should make their products/services universal so anyone of any age, race, gender or ability can use it independently.

I was told via Online Chat that Maximizer is not yet universal (accessible). I would encourage this to be changed. If you cannot make the software accessible on its on I do suggest partnering with ZoomText, or JAWS or the team at Apple that works on VoiceOver to ensure…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. option to save email to notes

Let me choose where to save emails. It is more convenient to have everything on the notes tab. Things get missed when the emails are on the interactions page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need to be able to print individual client interactions as we used to print out individual notes for compliance reasons.

Now that the phone calls get logged under interactions we are not able to print notes pertaining to individual phone calls as we used to when they were logged under our notes tab. This is a very important feature as currently we get compliance screening daily and we have to be able to attach individual client trade notes pertaining to specific conversations. PLEASE EITHER MAKE INTERACTIONS ABLE TO BE PRINTED OR MOVE THE PHONE CALL NOTES BACK TO THE NOTES TAB URGENTLY!!!!

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. You can print the interactions for a particular client by following steps:

1. Selecting the client in the list 
    2. Go to Reports > Address Book Interactions Report. 
    3. In the report, select "All selected entries" from the first drop-down. 
    4. If you only want to print the phone calls, select "Phone Call" from the Interaction field. You can also leave the field blank which allows you to print all interaction types. 
    5. Click the RUN button to generate the report.
    6. Turn on Show Details option. 
    7. Export the report to PDF

We have received many similar feedback. In the short term, we plan to move the phone call notes back to the product so you can work the same way as before.  We will continue to improve the interaction related functions so you can see all the interactions and manual notes in one place and provide you better reports.

13. Please bring back the "History" tab!

The "History" tab on entries was extremely helpful to me. When other people made changes to entries, I could see who made the change, when it happened, etc. I was able to make sure I didn't miss details, and that they were instead added after I first viewed the entry (sample request). Without this, I won't be able to see if any edits were made, and I will definitely miss alterations made to sample requests, resulting in mistakes. Please bring the history tab back!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can you add an "exclamation mark" button (pin-to-top) in the interactions tab?

Can you add an "exclamation mark" button (pin-to-top) in the interactions tab?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Help Centre, Whats New section should have a chronological list

A client today realised that the new release has changed where emails go, so I was going to point them at the release documentation, until trying it myself I realised that only the very latest one is there (regarding Word integration), with no ability to look back at what else had been released. It would be great if there was say the last 5 release notices there available to look at

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add status filter in the Outlook add-in Opportunities search

Please add a Status filter into the Outlook add-in Opportunities search. At the current time, the automatic search (first window) lists In Progress opportunities only (if any), and the manual search lists all status opportunities only. We would like to be able to filter the manual search to a particular status, e.g. In Progress, or Won, etc.

Similar to the Status filter that now exists in the Outlook add-in Cases search.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Choose own default search field in Outlook add-in

Can we have a setting that allows us to choose our own default search field to be used when searching for entries to save Outlook emails to? Our specific example is when we are saving to cases. Often we must click "Search cases", and the "Search for" field always defaults to "Last Name". Can we have a setting somewhere that allows us to choose a different default "Search for" field? We would choose "Case Number". This small change would reduce our clicks and save us a lot of time, cumulatively.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Proper handling of return values for formula UDF date functions

Right now:
    "Any formula that supplies an invalid date to the Date function will result in a blank value. For example, the function “Date (2012, 4, 31)” is invalid since the month of April does not have 31 days. If this function is part of a larger compound expression, the entire expression will evaluate to blank."

Adding a IsBlankDate() predicate function would go a long way to allowing formula UDFs to track blank date fields and respond accordingly.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Include Address Book entries in email reminder switch

This has caused us no end of grief. We periodically have clients tell us that they did not get the email reminder for their appointment. We would go into the appointment and sure enough, the switch is OFF. We check a bunch of past and future appointments and sure enough, some are off.

We call support get with much effort we discover together that the last settings are remembered the next time. I believe, if you reinstall your browser or clear the cache, those settings are lost.

Today, one of the receptionists checked an upcoming appointment and tells me that…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have a work space for each contact for ongoing work

I would like a note or workspace that stays visible beside each contact name so that I can have my on going work visable.
    For example - you want to keep a list of your next steps for a client or remember something very important going on with them... I would like this as a unlimited character workspace that is always visible so I don't have dig through the notes.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base