Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to Pin Calendar so that it is always open

How about make the Calendar Always Viewable, regardless of what window is open?

Also, if you could do the same with notes. Then just use the up down arrows to navigate, when a given record is selected.

Thanks

Yiannis

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make appointment templates work with Outlook invitations

It would be good if appointment email templates (in the Templates Library) worked with the "Include the iCalendar (.ics) attachment" preference. At the moment if a user ticks the iCalendar preference then Maximizer reverts to using its standard appointment email template.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. bcc on appointment notification

I want the ability to BCC or CC an email recipient who is not an attendee on my meeting

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Search calendar entries

Would like to have the ability to search the Calendar by user for a specific word or phrase (i.e. “Vacation”) over a selected date range?

I would like this as a report like a CSV file or within Maximizer itself showing me all the dates that match the search term for that user. Is this possible?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Change time dialog should put current time at top

When selecting a time for an appointment, the dialog positions the current time at the bottom, requiring the user to scroll down for later time choices. Ideally the time would be at the top or middle so that 'nearby' times would be visible without scrolling.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Flip to Calendar Screen when you are scheduling an appt.

When adding a new Appt it would be great if there was a link to the calendar view so we could review the dates & times already in the company calendar. We schedule for all staff members so need to see who's available while on the phone scheduling appts. We could go to the Calendar first and then schedule by searching the contacts name but we often schedule by company name which doesn't come up in the attendees search.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I do not use and do not wish to see the "hot list task bar" below my calander..Can this be removed ?

I do not use and therefore do not want to view the "hot list task bar" below my calendar..Can this be removed ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We would like to view

The calendar view should be optional for editing...for example to start at 7 am instead of 12 am to 6 am.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Outbound service oriented appointment management

I was talking with a client in the weekend, & his biggest problem with the web access is to do with making appointments & including sufficient detail in the description.
    Being an out & about service he provides (piano tuning) it’s something that actually has application to any client who isn’t office/desk-bound, as the important thing is to be able to quickly & easily see what spare time slots are available, in a particular area ie there’s no point in making an appointment at 2pm in the far North of the city if the ones either side are in the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Extend the Address Format options to include UDF's and/or Keyfield layouts to include Basic fields

An improvement that would make the product more suitable for outbound service/support people involves making appointments & including sufficient detail in the description.
    For any client who isn’t office/desk-bound, the important thing is to be able to quickly & easily see what spare time slots are available, in a particular area ie there’s no point in making an appointment at 2pm in the far North of the city if the ones either side are in the South. Being able to look at the calendar display & see the suburbs in the appointment description is what is needed.
    How one client…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. calendar

in the old version on the day view of the calendar you could see which contact the appointment was with - now that is no longer there. please put it back - i know it is in agenda but why would you force us to go to another screen when it should just be on the calendar

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. To be able to enter 4pm for 4:00 PM

It is odd you can not enter a time when creating a calendar appointment as 415p for 4:15PM, or just 8pm and it should adjust to 8:00 PM, as in other products

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Closing appointments & tasks should have a Cancel button/option

When you click the checkbox to indicate a task or appointment is completed, in My Work Day, the Hotlist, or on the Activity tab, & you get the "Schedule Follow-Up" prompt? For when you make a mistake there needs to be a Cancel option please, which leaves the task or appointment incomplete. You're stopped there anyway & it's then that sometimes you go : ****, I didn't mean to do that. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like the ability to select and individual appointment and print only the details for that specific appointment

Greetings. I have a suggestion as previously we were able to print off a SINGLE appointment and all the details associated with it. Here is how I use the appointment:

• I enter the appointment details in the top and the time, date and location.
    • In the Description Section, I enter the details that I would like my assistant to do to prepare the material for that appointment
    • My assistant used to be able to print off the appointment details in our old desktop version and the description area would also print out and then they could just…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add company to Calendar

with the new upgrade, we have 4 extra clicks if we need to add a "company" as the contact for an appointment. Could you not have companies also come up under "invite"?

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Completing multi user appointments

Provide a more efficient way of completing a multi user appointment. As an executive assistant for multiple users I currently have to modify each users hotlist or calendar that was included in a multi user appointment in order to mark it as completed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In the calendar the older version you were able to hover over and see the entire field but now you have to double click on it and scroll

When scheduling an appointment for a reoccurring event it doesn't block off the entire calendar it only blocks off the top portion which is confusing. I know there is another step to show there is conflicting schedules but can you make it so when you book two weeks off it shows as marked off from 8:00am-5:00pm

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change Appointment Organizer in Calendar

We have a few people who schedule all the appointments for our sales people. They usually switch to the appropriate sales persons calendar and add the appointment. No this person becomes the organizer. While making the appointment you can change the organizer but afterwards that option disappears. You they now have to delete the appointment and reenter all the data if the organizer changes.

Why not allow the organizer to be changed?

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add attendees back to header in calendar view

With the 2017 upgrade, the calendar no longer shows which client is included in the appointment.

In the past you could pull up the calendar for the day and see the clients name in the header when viewing by day.

You need to bring this back!!! You should be able to see you day at a glance, not having to hover over each appointment.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Expand Calendar Appointment Description View in IE

Appointment Description section can be expanded in Firefox and Chrome, but not in Internet Explorer.

It would be beneficial to enable this section to be expanded, and be "sticky", to remain in place for other appointments.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base