Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audible Alarm Feature

I would like to see an Audible Alarm feature added. Currently in Live, the "alarms" are subtle in the right hand panel. When a task is time sensitive, this 'alarm' can be missed without an audible feature to draw attention to the task. This feature could be designed as an alarm preference - audible on or off, so that the user could tailor it to their own working style and needs. It would be further beneficial to have these 'audible or pop-up alarms' work in a mobile setting, similar to the Apple Reminders. Therefore, when on the road, the user…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to backup Maximizer Live

I used Maximizer Enterprise for years and one of the great features was the ability to backup the entire data base and store it remotely. I experimented with Sugar CRM this past year and they do not allow you to back it up. Only they can back it up. Well... my data got scrambled in Sugar and there was no backup (backup was scrambled. Now back to Maximizer Live and really like it but we need to be able to back it up locally. Depending on the cloud to backup your data is very risky.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CRM Live - 200 entry search limit should be flexible

Please can the search limitation in CRM Live be made an editable option? I understand that retrieving a large number of entries could be slow, cumbersome and possibly expensive on 3G - even 4G, but more often than not I am on wireless when using my devices. Please give me the option to define how many results I would like to retrieve.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Importing Notes of .csv files of customer database into Maximizer CRM Live.

While importing .csv files of our database customers or wholesale potentials into Maximizer CRM Live, it would be great if we could import with 'import file fields' all the Database ‘Notes’ into the ‘Notes’ section in Maximizer file fields.We rely heavily on notes.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Maximizer CRM Live - Exporting Notes To Spreadsheet - .csv or .xlsx

if I export a contact list from the Maximizer CRM Live Address Book under my column set-ups into an Excel Spreadsheet, sometimes I would also like to be able to export all the Maximizer ‘Notes’ for those contacts. In our business, the notes are extremely important.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to edit content of labels.

Presently Maximizer will not let you edit the content of your labels. So if you do not want "Position" printed on your labels, you can not deselect that like I have done in previous Maximizer editions. So can you imagine what one of my labels look like now with "ABC Store Mgr/Spouse" on the second line, wouldn't that look odd to you if you received it? There are other fields that perhaps you could use if you could select/deselect with out doing a template, because we are suppose to be selling not playing with our computer all day...vote so we…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Needed improvements to hotlist/to do items

I need the ability to take a selected list of hotlist items and bring them forward to a current date. I know I can do that in preferences and just bring them forward but the date doesn't change. A global edit option would allow me to go ahead and select certain outdated hotlist items then select global edit change the date to the current date and allow me to work on them at that time or even if I come back later after closing the system down or using another device. At the present time the only way to do…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dait Field options

Have the "Date Field" available in numerical form, not only long form as it is now.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We want to be able to do a backup of our CRM Live database on our own computers at our office.

Provide a way for us to backup our database on our hard drives in our office. Do not like having something so valuable only accessible via someone else's cloud based servers.

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make the date range view STICKY in the activities tab of customer service cases

Currently, when you access the activities tab in a customer service case, it defaults to all dates, which can make for a very long activities retrieve (1-2 minutes).

When you change it to Today or Custom date range, it is very quick and it will remember your date range choice for the duration of the session. However, as soon as you log out and log back in, it defaults back to All dates. This should be a persistent sticky allowing CRM Live to remember your choice.

Funny thing is that if you access activities from the Address book and change…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In CRM Live can the option to add Hotlist be made available for Activities

In Activities when I click on the + button to add a Tab I do not see Hotlist available so that I can add it as a Tab. Can this be added?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In CRM Live Hotlists can the uncompleted list show up instead of all the hot list tasks

In CRM Live can we just see the list of uncompleted tasks rather then all hot list tasks?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove or disable the Notify Other Users option in Calendar Appointment

When creating an appointment in Calendar can the Notify Other Users option be disabled or removed. By default it is always checked. Can this be disabled?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove the Spell Check when entering a client's name in the add appointment section

When creating an appointment in the Calendar and I enter a person's name in the Subject and hit "Enter" I get a spell check. Is it possible to have this feature removed? I would rather do a search for the customer rather then be prompted for Spell Check.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In CRM Live can you extend the time so that the program does not log out as often

Is it possible to have the time period be longer than it currently set to? I find that the system logs out rather quickly and would like to be in CRM Live longer before I get logged off.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. user dictionary

user dictionary

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to view all notes in Opportunities and Address book Windows

In the Entrepreneur Opportunities Window I found it useful to be able to view existing Address Book notes. I think it would also be good to be able to see Opportunities Notes in the Address Book window

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to convert Company record to Individual.

On desktop version you could to this by editing the Company details. On edit screen, there was a checkbox at the bottom of the Basic Information, uncheck "save entry as company", add name and it would save as Individual.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reminders

Have an option to "resolve" a reminder when they pop up at the beginning and the end of everyday. Not just an "alarm off" button.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base