Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow me to create new PERMANENT colours in the colour palette so that I can re-use colours again and again in any note.

Allow me to create new PERMANENT colours in the colour palette so that I can re-use colours again and again in any note. The current colours in the default palette are terrible. They are washed out so they hardly stand out

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I should be able to print all User Defined Fields associated with any particular client.

In past versions I was able to print UDFs associated in the contact list, now I have to use the Print Screen ability to print these and some of the contacts will have several UDFs which would be unable to be printed by one screen shot so it would have to be done by many which is very inconvenient.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In notes area be able to enter the date

In notes area be able to enter the date of the conversation - often I can't put the note in right away (same day) so be nice to have an extra field that shows the date it occurred as well as when it was entered.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Modify Saved searches from Search Catalogue function should be available

There should be a button to open a saved search and modify it dreictly in the Search Catalogue. Having to access it through Advanced Search is not at all intuitive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add undelete note feature

Sometimes we delete notes accidentally and it is ridiculous that there is no way to undo the delete.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When moving a contact to a new company the contacts logo over rights the old companies logo

When moving a contact to a new company the contacts logo over writes the old companies logo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For each Contact allow line for "Mail Stop" or "Mail Box"?

.The primary issue is with Address Book and adding a Mail Stop # (MS#) for a CONTACT.
    In order to do so we must add an Alternate Address for that CONTACT.
    1. This new alternate address is added to EVERY other CONTACT.
    Can you see or experience the dilemma of this added work and inefficiency?
     Company A has 100 Employees. Each with a MS#. That creates 100 x 100 more addresses!

Is there a better way or am I not understanding proper use.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There should be a Detailed Report option in CRM Live.

I liked the detailed report in the on premise version. Now with CRM Live I can no longer print a detailed report that includes all information for a specific entry. Please create that option so that we don't have to print multiple reports to get all the details

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Company merge fields should go into emails to Contacts (now they just show as [Field])

The Company Name field is a special case, and is shared between the company and its contacts, so it will indeed merge the parent company value when sending an email to a contact. However, the other fields will merge the values from the contact itself, so if they only have a value for the company entry and not for the contact, you'll see either a blank value or the merge field text.

At the moment there is no automated method for copying field values from one entry to another (e.g. from a company to a contact or vice-versa), so you…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Insurance premium fields need decimal points

Most insurance premiums have cents - they are not usually a whole number. Please add decimal points to those fields. I have deleted the ones there and replaced them with custom fields, but it should be that way from the start.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. formatting SIN fields

It would be nice to be able to insert hyphens between numbers in the SIN fields.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Case No HQ-185063

Max live has issue with saving emails multiple times if the same email is detected in other files, also when sending emails from a particular file it will save the same email multiple times if the email address is in other files, I have files of a company up to 30 times so this means emails are saved 30 times, it uses unnecessary memory space and saves emails that are irrelvant to those files.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Input specific dates for action plan activities, rather than number of days from start date

For us, each action plans differs for each opportunity and the number of days from start date for each activity varies for each opportunity. Would like to be able to schedule an action plan by inputting specific dates for activities, and not having to calculate number of days from start date.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Calculate Revenue over period of time

In our industry (contracting), revenue will be accrued over a period of time, not just at the close date.
    Ex: If a project is 4 months long and we expect to make 1M, would like Maximizer to account for 250,000 revenue over those 4 months, not just 1M at the close date.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide the option to save the emails to documents or to notes from Outlook.

Provide the option to save the emails to documents or to notes from Outlook.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to change colors of pie chart

Would like the ability change the colors of the pieces of pie charts. First default colors are shades of green, then blue. We only have two pieces of data being compared in one of our pie charts so the default has both of the pieces green. Would like more of a contrast to show comparison.
    Maximizer only allows changes to the text font and chart background color, should be able to change more options....

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Maximizer Admin responded

We plan to update dashboards. New and improved dashboard capabilities are in the Roadmap and will be implemented in the upcoming releases.

18. Ability to enter multiple reasons for a win/loss of an opprtunity

Our company would benefit from the ability to be able to enter multiple reasons for a win/loss of an opportunity. This would enable us to better track the reasons, therefore improve our business.
    For example; reasons why we may have won an opportunity are;
    -cost
    -quality
    -schedule
    -relationship

But we may have won an opportunity because of cost AND quality.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow option to have new contacts from Web-to-Lead forms created under an existing company

Allow option to have new contacts from Web-to-Lead forms created under an existing company if one already exists. We have some web-to-lead forms that are only for a specific client company, so all contacts coming in through that webform will be for the same company. As of now, they have to be created as Individuals and manually converted to a Company Contact.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to clear record lock

I need a web administrator option that allows me to select a user and then clear any record locks held by that user. A CRM Live customer's browser crashed recently whilst the customer was editing an address book entry, and on logging back into Maximizer the customer found the address book entry record was locked so he could not resume editing it The situation persisted for the remainder of that working day and only cleared by the next morning. The same occurs and is required in on premise Maximizer Web Access.

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base