Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to delete Default Key Fields

Ability to delete or otherwise restrict access to the <Default Key Fields>. Otherwise allow edit of the name so this can be re-purposed.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to change colors of pie chart

Would like the ability change the colors of the pieces of pie charts. First default colors are shades of green, then blue. We only have two pieces of data being compared in one of our pie charts so the default has both of the pieces green. Would like more of a contrast to show comparison.
    Maximizer only allows changes to the text font and chart background color, should be able to change more options....

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Maximizer Admin responded

We plan to update dashboards. New and improved dashboard capabilities are in the Roadmap and will be implemented in the upcoming releases.

3. Option to clear record lock

I need a web administrator option that allows me to select a user and then clear any record locks held by that user. A CRM Live customer's browser crashed recently whilst the customer was editing an address book entry, and on logging back into Maximizer the customer found the address book entry record was locked so he could not resume editing it The situation persisted for the remainder of that working day and only cleared by the next morning. The same occurs and is required in on premise Maximizer Web Access.

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We want to be able to do a backup of our CRM Live database on our own computers at our office.

Provide a way for us to backup our database on our hard drives in our office. Do not like having something so valuable only accessible via someone else's cloud based servers.

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Print Labels

Like in the old versions, you could right click on a contact and select print label, where their basic information was printed out on a pre-determined size label sheet. Now printing labels requires a label template document with merge fields that has to be done every time.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Connie responded

This will be done via the Microsoft Word Add-In for Maximizer CRM Live and Maximizer Web Access Group and Enterprise Edition!

6. Detailed report that can include all UDFs

In the same manner as the Desktop edition, allow ALL record data to be included in a detailed report.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Browser Support

Support for Apple Safari browser in Maximizer CRM Live. Please indicate a timeline for this.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to backup Maximizer Live

I used Maximizer Enterprise for years and one of the great features was the ability to backup the entire data base and store it remotely. I experimented with Sugar CRM this past year and they do not allow you to back it up. Only they can back it up. Well... my data got scrambled in Sugar and there was no backup (backup was scrambled. Now back to Maximizer Live and really like it but we need to be able to back it up locally. Depending on the cloud to backup your data is very risky.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We want to add items to a UDF from within that UDF, not having to go out to administrator

We often need to add another name or status to our UDF's. With the desktop version, we were able to do so from within the UDF. Now we have to go out to administrator and add items there - this is annoying! Please make it easier to add items to the UDF as we are trying to move through data entry quickly.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. use the “sales lead” field to set a mandatory field?

Use the "Sales Lead" field in the formula to set for mandatory selection

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Maximizer document templates should be included when converting to Web Access or CRM Live

Maximizer document templates converted to MS-Word templates and placed in our Company Library in a Maximizer Templates folder and/or managed as Document Templates under the Setup -> Template Library.

Every customer that I have been converted to CRM Live/Web Access has that uses Maximizer document templates has been very disappointed to find out they have to re-create each one in MS-Word, save it and then upload it to the Company Library and save it in a Templates folder that they have to create. The process is too time consuming.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We should be able to add words to the spell check directory

We should be able to add words to the spell check directory, just like in Word or Outlook.
    We have a “disclaimer” in English and French as part of our email signature, and every time you spell check an email, it tries to correct the French disclaimer because it doesn’t recognise it. This is becoming rather tiresome quickly!

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to view all notes in Opportunities and Address book Windows

In the Entrepreneur Opportunities Window I found it useful to be able to view existing Address Book notes. I think it would also be good to be able to see Opportunities Notes in the Address Book window

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add undelete note feature

Sometimes we delete notes accidentally and it is ridiculous that there is no way to undo the delete.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to edit content of labels.

Presently Maximizer will not let you edit the content of your labels. So if you do not want "Position" printed on your labels, you can not deselect that like I have done in previous Maximizer editions. So can you imagine what one of my labels look like now with "ABC Store Mgr/Spouse" on the second line, wouldn't that look odd to you if you received it? There are other fields that perhaps you could use if you could select/deselect with out doing a template, because we are suppose to be selling not playing with our computer all day...vote so we…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Re-occurring Hotlist tasks

It would be great if you could have Re-occurring Hotlist tasks - similar to the "appointment" function where you can have annual re-occurrences so all our tasks are in one area and your not looking in your calendar and also your tasks.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pop up windows don't allow to click out of the window

E.g. Click a contact and go to Actions>Write Email. Pop up comes on the screen (where you write the ermail and such) but you have no ability to go to any other screen while the pop up is up. I often need to copy and paste things into an email or go collect info as I write.

The pop up locking you onto its window doesn't leave you with any ability to navigate elsewhere..so I dont use it when I dont have to.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Maximizer CRM Live - Exporting Notes To Spreadsheet - .csv or .xlsx

if I export a contact list from the Maximizer CRM Live Address Book under my column set-ups into an Excel Spreadsheet, sometimes I would also like to be able to export all the Maximizer ‘Notes’ for those contacts. In our business, the notes are extremely important.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base