Skip to content

Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

525 results found

1. Increase Options for Sending Custome Service Case Notification Emails

I would like to see three options added to the notification email sending process.
    1. Allow custom STATUS categories the option of sending a notification email, in addition to the current defaults of assign, resolved and escalate.
    2. Any time a customer service case is saved, send notification emails.
    3. If a customer service case is untouched for xx days, send a notification email with an additional header along the lines of, "As a reminder this case is currently in queue."

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Send appointments automatically

Have Maximizer send email/sms appointments automatcially based on date/time

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow pdfs & Word docs to appear in Company Announcements on My Work Day section

Currently you can only upload text or html files to the Company Announcements section for them to appear in My Work Day. Even with html files, images do not appear on that page. This should be fixed as well as allowing pdfs and Word docs to be uploaded and appear visible to all users on the My Work Day page

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to make Actual Revenue field in the Opportunities module mandatory

Ability to make Actual Revenue field in the Opportunities module mandatory

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You need LinkIn Links back!

You need to bring LinkIn back!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. External auditing

Create a better, more concise mechanism for saving, exporting, or sharing documents including embedded emails with external auditors. Currently you can create a note report for notes but you have to select and email documents to yourself to save or share with an external auditor. Email type documents cannot be shared in this fashion but if logging is enabled then the info should be captured in notes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Email logging details

Currently, by default, emails sent from a Maximizer service case or opportunity are automatically saved to the respective case or opportunity as well as the contacts documents linked to the record. This is doubling the amount of data stored in the database. There is an option in the email Logging Details...to modify this but only for that specific email. By default, the next email sent from the record will revert back to the default logging to the contacts documents. I suggest that the logging selection remain as selected for the type of record until it is changed. This would function…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. integration with Qqube

Operates as a data warehouse tool that integrates with Quickbooks and others as well as crossfunctions with MS BI and other analytic tools

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Copy campaign activity

Create the ability to copy a campaign activity within an existing campaign. This would provide a quick way to create follow up emails without having to recreate them from scratch or creating complete campaign templates with all of the appropriate activity ahead of time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automated campaigns

The current automated campaigns interface could be improved if looked at from a beginner user's view point.

Indeed at initial use, the beginner user has the real fear of sending the wrong email to the wrong customers, at the wrong time.

All of this crucial information is currently only available after several click throughs. requiring an almost advanced knowledge of how to use campaigns.

A little code could produce a Campaign control panel which would sumarize the essential elements. as above.

If it was made to stand out and look appealing,it would encourage more users to give automated campaigns a…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hotlists

When using hotlists, there should be an easy option, to connect the hotlist task directly to the customer file. Instead of have to navigate 3 pages currently, before getting back to the customer file

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding fields to documents tab

Being able to add any Maximizer field to a tab would be a great added feature.
    IE: Being able to add FROM and TO email addresses to the FILES The files or documents tab would make it much easier to find an email if we could see who the emails are FROM or who the emails are TO.

Example: The same Subject line in an email can appear in Maximizer many times, but some of the emails are TO and FROM Maximizer USERS and others are TO and FROM Maximizer USERS and Maximizer CONTACTS. It would be nice to be…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow the Solution Information field to be selectable in the Column Setup under Basic Fields for Customer Service

Allow the Solution Information field to be selectable in the Column Setup under Basic Fields for Customer Service

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Global Edit - Security needs to allow an "Add" not only Replace or Public. We often add Users to security, it existed in 2015 version?

The Global Edit options needs to have the ability to add users to Security, not just replace or Public.
    We often add users and it existed in the 2015 version so why not with 2019 version?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ear-mark e-mails in Outlook in-box once they are saved to Maximizer -- to eliminate doubt that causes operator to re-save

When I receive an e-mail, I try to discipline myself to immediately save it to the record of its sender before I double-click on it in the inbox, and then click-on Reply, Reply-all, or Forward to respond.

But sometimes I forget to first save the incoming e-mail. Sometimes, even if I HAVE saved the incoming e-mail, I may forget whether I have saved it or I haven't.

Instead of searching for the sender's record in Maximizer, then checking the sender's Documents to verify whether or not I'd already saved the e-mail, I typically re-save that e-mail to Maximizer to save…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable keyboard-entry date and time shortcuts

The desktop version provided keyboard short-cuts to input dates and times, enabling me to keep my hands on the keyboard and my eyes on the screen continuously.

Maximizer LIVE instead forces me to constantly remove my right hand from the keyboard and shift my gaze from the screen to locate the mouse, grab it, find the cursor, move the cursor to the pertinent dialog box, search for the applicable date and time, and click it to make my selections, then return my right hand to the keyboard.

It would be MUCH less-disruptive to my workflow and faster if the capability…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Automatically position cursor at 'Company Name' or 'Mr/Mrs' when creating new record

Adding new Company / Individual / Contact records is necessary drudgery. Minimizing the number of times that the operator's hand must leave the keyboard to use the mouse will speed his entries. Automatically positioning of the cursor as-requested by the title of this suggestion will save each operator just a little bit of time and effort, each time he/she adds a Company, Individual, or Contact -- and therefore A LOT of time and effort across the Maximizer user community.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create option to prompt 'Activities' update after completing 'Notes' entry

I typically add a note upon completing what I am prompted to do by a Hotlist 'to-do' task. But all-too-often, I forget to either mark the Hotlist 'to-do' task as completed, or -- as is the nature of my workflow -- to revise the Hotlist 'to-do' task to schedule my next task with that particular contact.

An option to set-up the 'Notes' for prompting me to either mark the Hotlist 'to-do' task as completed, or revise/update the Hotlist 'to-do' task would help me make sure that I don't allow follow-up's to 'fall through the cracks' that jeopardize the process of…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. User Profile name appearing in preferences

Please can the User Name displayed when working on Preference settings.
    It is quite challenging if you lose track of which user you are on, to have to Save and go back each time.
    We have 50 Users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 26 27