Skip to content

Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

525 results found

1. accessibility issue - sending emails with outlook needs visual/keyboard clues

At times users need to drive things with the keyword, or a keyword proxy that they can drive with voice recognition like Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

The dialogue that pops up when sending an email is problematic. I have no visual clue as to which option is selected by default, and no way to select between them using the keyboard. I would expect the default option to be highlighted somehow, and if I were to use the up and down arrows that the selected option would change.

Then I could press enter to select the desired option. Also, shortcut keys would be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. transfer files between contacts

sometimes erroneously add file to the wrong contact - would like to be able to simply move vs delete and repost

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Send appointments automatically

Have Maximizer send email/sms appointments automatcially based on date/time

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable keyboard-entry date and time shortcuts

The desktop version provided keyboard short-cuts to input dates and times, enabling me to keep my hands on the keyboard and my eyes on the screen continuously.

Maximizer LIVE instead forces me to constantly remove my right hand from the keyboard and shift my gaze from the screen to locate the mouse, grab it, find the cursor, move the cursor to the pertinent dialog box, search for the applicable date and time, and click it to make my selections, then return my right hand to the keyboard.

It would be MUCH less-disruptive to my workflow and faster if the capability…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Include attachments with email templates

How amazing it would be to be able to create email templates that include file attachments.

To be able to eliminate the tedious navigation for files that are sent out regularly would make life so much simpler.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If we could save excel files to Maximizer the way we are able to save word documents.

I open between 6 and 10 excel files each week. Make small changes then the process, <save to desktop> <open address book entry> <drag into documents> <save> <then back to desktop to delete the file>. Yet with word we can just save the word document to the address book entry, one step instead of five.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Leads system fields

Integrate the Maximizer system fields and make them available in the column setup for easier sorting/management

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automated campaigns

The current automated campaigns interface could be improved if looked at from a beginner user's view point.

Indeed at initial use, the beginner user has the real fear of sending the wrong email to the wrong customers, at the wrong time.

All of this crucial information is currently only available after several click throughs. requiring an almost advanced knowledge of how to use campaigns.

A little code could produce a Campaign control panel which would sumarize the essential elements. as above.

If it was made to stand out and look appealing,it would encourage more users to give automated campaigns a…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You need LinkIn Links back!

You need to bring LinkIn back!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automatically position cursor at 'Company Name' or 'Mr/Mrs' when creating new record

Adding new Company / Individual / Contact records is necessary drudgery. Minimizing the number of times that the operator's hand must leave the keyboard to use the mouse will speed his entries. Automatically positioning of the cursor as-requested by the title of this suggestion will save each operator just a little bit of time and effort, each time he/she adds a Company, Individual, or Contact -- and therefore A LOT of time and effort across the Maximizer user community.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create option to prompt 'Activities' update after completing 'Notes' entry

I typically add a note upon completing what I am prompted to do by a Hotlist 'to-do' task. But all-too-often, I forget to either mark the Hotlist 'to-do' task as completed, or -- as is the nature of my workflow -- to revise the Hotlist 'to-do' task to schedule my next task with that particular contact.

An option to set-up the 'Notes' for prompting me to either mark the Hotlist 'to-do' task as completed, or revise/update the Hotlist 'to-do' task would help me make sure that I don't allow follow-up's to 'fall through the cracks' that jeopardize the process of…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Standard procedures.

Address book entry can just be the start of a procedure to add a new customer. There might be visits to arrange, emails to be sent, opportunity's to create, letters to be mailed etc.

All of which could appear on a check list to ensure fullness of data.

Some tasks may need to be carried out later than the initial entry, But NOT time and date stamped to reflect the reality of administration.

A pull down list of customisable "Active procedures" would enable anyone to cover in a colleague's absence and ensure that correct company procedure was followed.

The task…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Increase Options for Sending Custome Service Case Notification Emails

I would like to see three options added to the notification email sending process.
    1. Allow custom STATUS categories the option of sending a notification email, in addition to the current defaults of assign, resolved and escalate.
    2. Any time a customer service case is saved, send notification emails.
    3. If a customer service case is untouched for xx days, send a notification email with an additional header along the lines of, "As a reminder this case is currently in queue."

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Resolve this conflict

Provide more context around the Scheduling option Resolve this Conflict so that the user can make a more informed decision about how they want to proceed with scheduling around the conflict ie: provide a summary of the scheduled appointments already on the Scheduling popup window

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. integration with Qqube

Operates as a data warehouse tool that integrates with Quickbooks and others as well as crossfunctions with MS BI and other analytic tools

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Business Card Scan - CamCard or ScanBizCards Apps upload to Maximizer CRM Live

Business Card Scan - CamCard or ScanBizCards Apps upload to Maximizer CRM Live
    Currently there are iPhone/Android Apps to scan business cards which can import directly to iPhone Contacts and SalesForce CRM. It would be nice if these apps could work with Maximizer CRM Live. The option should exist to add the card info as a "Lead" (for a brand new lead) or add the contact info to an existing Address Book Entry (company), as a new Contact for that specified Company. This would help eliminate a great deal of data entry work, on an ongoing basis.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hotlists

When using hotlists, there should be an easy option, to connect the hotlist task directly to the customer file. Instead of have to navigate 3 pages currently, before getting back to the customer file

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Date entry

In the old windows client a user could enter any date field and use key controls to move the data. Up and down arrows moved it a day, page up and page down moved it a month or something along those lines. In pick lists it would help to have the current time be a starting point - currently it begins at midnight.

Furthermore, any reasonable date format would be acceptable. Feb 1 was just as good as 2/1/2020 or 2/1. (This has improved recently but there are still some conditions that are not as flexible as they had been.)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Global Edit - Security needs to allow an "Add" not only Replace or Public. We often add Users to security, it existed in 2015 version?

The Global Edit options needs to have the ability to add users to Security, not just replace or Public.
    We often add users and it existed in the 2015 version so why not with 2019 version?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?