Skip to content

Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

76 results found

1. Help Centre, Whats New section should have a chronological list

A client today realised that the new release has changed where emails go, so I was going to point them at the release documentation, until trying it myself I realised that only the very latest one is there (regarding Word integration), with no ability to look back at what else had been released. It would be great if there was say the last 5 release notices there available to look at

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Proper handling of return values for formula UDF date functions

Right now:
    "Any formula that supplies an invalid date to the Date function will result in a blank value. For example, the function “Date (2012, 4, 31)” is invalid since the month of April does not have 31 days. If this function is part of a larger compound expression, the entire expression will evaluate to blank."

Adding a IsBlankDate() predicate function would go a long way to allowing formula UDFs to track blank date fields and respond accordingly.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include Address Book entries in email reminder switch

This has caused us no end of grief. We periodically have clients tell us that they did not get the email reminder for their appointment. We would go into the appointment and sure enough, the switch is OFF. We check a bunch of past and future appointments and sure enough, some are off.

We call support get with much effort we discover together that the last settings are remembered the next time. I believe, if you reinstall your browser or clear the cache, those settings are lost.

Today, one of the receptionists checked an upcoming appointment and tells me that…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have a work space for each contact for ongoing work

I would like a note or workspace that stays visible beside each contact name so that I can have my on going work visable.
    For example - you want to keep a list of your next steps for a client or remember something very important going on with them... I would like this as a unlimited character workspace that is always visible so I don't have dig through the notes.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Interactions workflow adds clicks for the user

There are too many clicks now when logging a call. If you want to log that you made a call and left a message it has gone from 2 clicks to 7!

Even the recording of call that you connect on adds clicks to start the timer - when this used to be on by default

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Button to Clear All Notifications

I’ve got a notification alert setup for when I’m assigned as Account Manager on an address book record, but with any global edit to that field I’m bombarded with notifications and have to clear them one-by-one to reclaim the rightmost 1/5th of my screen.

Request: When there are more than one notification toasts displayed to the user, include a button to "Clear All"

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add user-defined validation formulas to user-defined fields

It looks like Maximizer is very close to having user-defined validation for user-defined fields. It looks like the "Mandatory based on rule" feature could be copied and adapted into a new "Validation based on a rule" feature. The difference being that the validation rule would look at the field's own input value, rather than the input values of other fields. And if the rule evaluated to True (say), the system would not save the record, and would pop up a message to say that the data input is not valid. The database administrator could write what data input is expected…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to see links found in the column view to be clickable

Please make email address, weblinks clickable from the column. We are now including Dropbox links in our opportunities that direct users to where all the pictures are stored for a particular project.

This would allow us to have a column setup that we use when viewing opportunities from the address book that would include these links for easier access instead of having to jump back and forth among opportunities

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Delete interactions record

If you delete a task or appointment it automatically deletes the related record but when you log a call and realize it was recorded against the wrong record you can delete the note that was logged but it does not delete the related interaction record.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. iNTERACTIONS

Interactions when used in Customer Service Cases or Opportunities (Accounts) should generate an email notice to monitors of the case, just as Notes does. Otherwise it does not have any value over notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. leads default entry

Default entries are a powerful way of improving data quality. It would be great to have the option to set defaults for Lead entries

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CRM Should work when browser is in dark mode

Most decent web sites work in dark mode.

your developers might install

Dark Mode for Chrome
    Offered by: Dark Them

and do some testing.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Address book - auto search when in address book view

The upgrade implemented Apr2021 has removed the address book search functionality where you can start typing the name of contact or entry you wish to locate and the list automatically jumps to that name in the address book list. I've spoken to support and was told this feature was removed, and now the only way to search or 'jump to' a client name quickly is to access the search bar at the top. For us, this means leaving the address book, entering the name and picking one which then changes my default address book view so I then have to…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notify the associated Address Book entry when the case is resolved

Can you add a new setting in the Administrator > Customer Service > Notifications screen, for, "Notify the associated Address Book entry when the case is resolved". We have a similar setting for when a case is created. But at the moment, customers that want to use this setting when a case is resolved must ask their users to remember to tick this option every time they resolve a case. This is very hit and miss, and is to the detriment of the user experience for these customers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Appointment - Icon Bar

In the “Add Appointment” window – the icon dropdown menu is vertical. I would like to suggest that it be horizontal like the icon bar in “Add at Task”. It would be much easier to use as with the vertical menu, your mouse moves around before you get to the bottom and then loose the menu bar. Also be able to move the icons around so that the ones you use the most could be first in line. If the bar is horizontal that is not as important.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. accessibility issue - sending emails with outlook needs visual/keyboard clues

At times users need to drive things with the keyword, or a keyword proxy that they can drive with voice recognition like Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

The dialogue that pops up when sending an email is problematic. I have no visual clue as to which option is selected by default, and no way to select between them using the keyboard. I would expect the default option to be highlighted somehow, and if I were to use the up and down arrows that the selected option would change.

Then I could press enter to select the desired option. Also, shortcut keys would be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Align the list order of the sales processes

Align the list order of the sales processes shown in the Administrator Opportunities set up with the Opportunity Process drop-down

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Leads - Catalogue Search and Dashboards

Please can you provide advanced search capability in the Leads module, similar to the address book, that will also allow catalogued searches that can be used in Dashboards. Having a leads module is great, but typically management wants to see an overview of the leads that can sometimes be easily accomplished in the dashboards.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lead Conversion - Notes and Docs

Currently when a lead is converted, the notes and documents from that lead are copied to the address book. When an opportunity is created though, it would be easier if the users could see the notes and docs in the opportunities module rather than address book. To that end, it would be good if the user had the choice to have the notes and documents copied to the opportunity when a lead is converted rather than just the address book. This could be via a tick box.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. External auditing

Create a better, more concise mechanism for saving, exporting, or sharing documents including embedded emails with external auditors. Currently you can create a note report for notes but you have to select and email documents to yourself to save or share with an external auditor. Email type documents cannot be shared in this fashion but if logging is enabled then the info should be captured in notes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?