Skip to content

Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. Email follow up task

In my experience with emails we tend to send and wait...assuming that the recipient will return the email or follow up in a timely manner. Right now I send an email from Outlook or Maximizer and then create a task in the future as a reminder that the email was sent on a specific date and I am expecting a response. It would be helpful that I am prompted to create a task after I send/reply to an email from Maximizer or Outlook. The task would be applied to the record for which it was originated ie: address book, opportunity,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Global Edit option in the Hotlist Edit menu

A big issue I have with the Hotlist is the lack of a Global Edit option in the Edit menu, as I’d like to be able to select multiple records & alter the Priority field value on them to get more out of the system in terms of my daily planning. There is an option to Modify Task Date but that does only apply to Tasks & not Appointments, when it should work for both, & I'm guessing that the same constraint applies to the Reassign option as it's heading when selected is "Reassign Hotlist Tasks", so this whole Edit…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hotlists

When using hotlists, there should be an easy option, to connect the hotlist task directly to the customer file. Instead of have to navigate 3 pages currently, before getting back to the customer file

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sequential task on action plans

We would like to be able to generate a list of sequential task that to illustrate a work flow, or sequence of events that is not tied to follow ups. For example, a job aid might have 20 steps to perform a task. We'd like to be able to enter that job aid into maximizer so that all staff can follow the same procedure. However we only want one follow up at the end of the sequence, or the ability to enter follow ups at our discretion and not have the follow up required for each task.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?