Skip to content

Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. Sales Team Enabled Flag

With each change in sales leadership in an organization comes a change in Sales Team makeup and distribution. Currently, there is no way to "retire" a Sales Team to preserve it for historical purposes without it continuing to clutter the various drop-downs in the UI.

There needs to be some capability to "retire" a team so that it can no longer be assigned to new Opportunities while still allowing it to be available for historical searching / reporting purposes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Filter Audit Users from Sales Team UI

Currently, the "Team Leader" will show a list of all members of the Sales Team, even those that are limited to "audit" permissions.

In many cases, users from other departments need to be granted access to the Opportunities functionality, but they are not "active" members of the Team and should therefore not be listed in any of the various drop-downs in the UI.

I believe the existing "audit" role can be used to accomplish this limitation without requiring significant reprogramming of functionality.

This would go a long way towards keeping the UI as clutter-free as possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve "Delete" option in Opportunities

In order to remove an Opportunity one must go to Edit and then Delete. When the Delete option is selected there is a Pop-up that says that deleting will cause all of the information to be deleted. It needs to be modified to state that if it is an Opportunity that you are deleting that the information for the Contact will not be deleted. It is very confusing the way it is now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Opportunities in "Save to Maximizer in Outlook"

When trying to save an email in outlook to a specific opportunity - I click save to maximizer - save to opportunity.
    Now it wants me to search by last name or company name.
    But - many of my opportunities have many different companies involved.
    So - why not have the search box bring up a place to enter the Opportunity Name - which would save so much time if we don't remember the exact company that started it all?
    It's an opportunity search - simplistic would be searching by opportunity name and nothing else.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →