Skip to content

Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. Ability to choose any of the opportunity fields as the default email subject line for monitoring.

Ability to choose any of the opportunity fields as the default email subject line for monitoring. "Opportunity 150622251427201590198O has had a Note Created" is a little meaningless as a subject line, when you have many opportunities to monitor. They all look the same in my inbox.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to duplicate an Opportunity and then change the client name

Very often, many of my clients are bidding on the same projects. It would be nice to be able to Duplicate one clients job and change the client name. I have many UDF's, and a lot of the info is the same. It would save heaps of time on data entry.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Confidence Rating improvement

Suggestion to Improve Confidence Rating use.

The program should be rewritten as follows:

Each Confidence rating should have a probability attached to it, just like the stages. The logic would be as follows:

1. Set a probability rating for each stage.
    2. Set a probability for each Confidence rating.
    3. If the Confidence probability = the Stage probability, use the Stage probability.
    4. If the Confidence probability is less than or greater than the Stage probability, use the Confidence probability.

This would make the Pipeline much more accurate. The effect would be to tweak the probability and get it much closer to the truth.…

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Opportunity Reassignment and Opportunities without a Company Assigned

In certain industries you do not know who the end customer for your opportunity is until the deal closes (i.e the quote may be to a sub contractor) In these cases it is desirable to be able to reassign the company that the opportunity is linked to, effectivley moving the opportunity from the sub contractor to the enduser/client where the goods /services will be delivered.

Ideally in the same industries it would also be a great benefit if you could have opportunities no customer (which could be assigned later). I think having a linked partner would be recommended.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?