Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When saving email as new contact, automatically determine first/last name.

The process of dropping an email from the email window to a company or contacts window only reliably enters the email address into the contact. The first and last name has a 50/50 chance of being correct. If the email name in Outlook is listed as “First Last” it is entered in the contact correctly. However if the sender’s name is “Last, First” it shows backwards in the new contact dialog box (the first name is in Last Name field and last name with a comma shows in First Name field). This can easily be corrected by looking to see…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email workspace should recognize all email entries in contact, not just the first one.

When I'm in the email window and I want to save an (Outlook) email to a contact, if the contact has used Email 2 or Email 3 rather than the primary Email address entered in the contact, no address book entry is shown. This causes me to have to manually look up the contact in order to save the email to it. Please add funcitonality to associate address book entries with all email addresses associated with a contact.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Duplicate Case" function in the customer service module should be available in the web access view.

I have had to install the actual program client on a few workstations to accommodate only the need for this function when otherwise web access only would have worked fine.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. HTML editor should have CTRL+F find function

When trying to edit even medium-sized and/or intermediate to complex HTML messages it is ergonomically horrendous on the eyes to try and find that link that must be converted into a campaign mail merge field. Even better would be a way to deal with campaign mail merge fields in the design mode but you know what a simple CTRL+F find function in the code view would suffice. Using a second application to assist with the task doesn't seem a very reasonable option either when a CTRL+F text is such a simple code to implement.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Marketing Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hotlist tasks should have options to keep task on my hotlist when assigning to another user; and notify me when the assigned task is done.

Hotlist tasks should have options to keep task on my hotlist when assigning to another user; and notify me when the assigned task is done. Outlook has similar behavior when assigning tasks.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Task Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Partner search not available in the web access

In Address Book should be Partner search available

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Last modified date - coloring rule, merge fields in modul Address Book

When I want in modul Address Book set coloring rule with bacis field Last Modified Date, this field does not appear. When I want to set the same rule in modul Opportunities fiels normal appear. The same is in V11 and V12.
    You can not set coloring rule in Address Book, you can not insert merge field in Maximizer Editor, but you can search all fields by this field LAST MODIFIED DATE. This should be unified.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A way to retrieve campaign email bouncebacks

Currently in V12 we can see the number of email bouncebacks in the key fields and column views. But there is no way to retrieve the emails adresses that were bounced.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Marketing Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Global Edit Users

A method to select multiple users, and global edit security rights, group/team membership, properties, user-defined fields, etc.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Exports should loged to notes

When someone export data from Maximizer (Address Book entries, cases,...) should at least loged to notes.
    Exports must be visible somewhere!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Quick Launch Bar Icons need to be more distinctive

I have added several shortcuts to the quicklaunch bar. For example search by ID, or search by first name. Unfortunately they are all added with the same icon - a green circle so there is no way to remember one from the other. Please make the icons unique to every command and add an information bubble and/or text.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding contact name to calendar appointment by default

Please put the contact name in the calendar appointment box by default. I'm constantly having to open my appointments to see who it is with, unless I'm on my iphone where it is integrated.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Important flag on documents

We really like the use of Important flags on our notes, and wish to use the same feature within documents, particularly html docs.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. In Maximizer you can set Favorite Layouts and save it, but if you upgrade Maximizer to higher version, you lose Layouts. My Feature Suggesti

In Maximizer you can set Favorite Layouts and save it, but if you upgrade Maximizer to higher version, you lose Layouts. My Feature Suggestions is retain or transfer Favorite Layouts.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Option to restrict users from free-typing into basic fields with drop-down lists (such as Position or Opportunity Objective)

Currently, users can free-type into any basic fields that have a drop-down list (such as "Position" or Opportunity "Objective") even when they don't have the Access Right "Modify System Tables" which enables them to add items to the drop-down list.

One of our biggest customers needs to be able to restrict this so that the users can only select from the list, not free-type into these fields.

We think the best way to do this would be at field level, rather than user level, such as in the Administrator > File > Preferences > Mandatory fields - you could have…

172 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Catalog Search Drop-Down

Add a drop-down menu, similar to Column Setups in the Address Book/Opportunity/Customer Service Case grids which provides a shortcut of either "Recent Catalog Searches" or "My Catalog Searches".

It would go a long way to improve a conceptual misunderstanding of users who mistakenly think that a Column Setup called "Customers" would bring up only the records flagged as 'Customers' in their database.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contact Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Maximizer passwords can't be mixed case or start with a numeral

Please can you add the ability to have mixed case passwords and the ability to use a numeral in any position?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Tools > Macro buttons still appear, despite the fact they don't work on most operating systems

I notice the buttons for Macros on the Tools tab are still there in v12, despite the fact they don't work on Windows Vista/7 or Server 2008. Macros are supposed to still work on Windows XP and Server 2003, but as these are old versions of Windows that will soon cease to be supported by Microsoft, isn't it about time you removed this functionality/buttons altogether?

Steps to replicate:
    Go to Tools > Record Macro.
    If Windows Vista/7 or Server 2008 it says "This functionality is not available in the current configuration" - this is ok, but it would be better…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pin the Maximizer shortcut to the Windows 7 taskbar properly

If you pin the Maximizer shortcut to the Windows 7 taskbar, it adds the icon correctly, but when you open Maximizer, it puts another icon to the right instead of putting a border round the existing icon, which is the correct way to display open programs in Windows 7.

Steps to reproduce:
    Right-click the shortcut for Maximizer (MaxWin.exe) and select "Pin to Taskbar"
    Click on the Maximizer icon on the taskbar to launch Maximizer.
    Another icon appears to the right.
    Pin any other program (eg: Microsoft Word) to the taskbar and launch it.
    The existing icon has a border round…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Set default alarm reminder

The default Reminder time is 6 hours. I want to set it for 1 Day but only option in settings is the Alarm time.
    Maximizer should allow customization of both Reminder and Alarm times.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base