Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Timesheet for users / logging useage

As a manager with employees working remotely, it would be helpful to have a timesheet function where management can track user log-in/log-out. Instead of asking for employees to log their hours manually, they can simply log-in and work as usual. Tracking user activity within Maximizer can also ensure proper usage and training.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Note Search and/or Documents Search to be able to include only emails with attachments

From a client : It is sometimes important for us to be able to quickly see what has been sent to a particular person for the purposes of due diligence in negotiations.
    This could be achieved by running a report that listed all of the attachments which were sent to a particular person. I know we are able to individually go through the documents tab in max and obtain the attachments from there (which is what I did this time) but if there were hundreds of emails this would prove to be a bit time consuming.
    A great idea!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. phone Integration with Microsoft Teams.

Microsoft Teams has replaced skype. could you please provide integration for outgoing calls for Teams?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Partner Portal Performance

Partner Portal performance is very slow. Slow to load and slow to login. Performance needs to be addressed

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Maximizer App to allow calling from other phone apps

We utilize a VOIP office phone system called 3CX. This system has an app on our iPhones and we are able to call from it and it reads on the call display to the person that is receiving the call as if we are calling from our office phone number.

If we are in the Maximizer app, inside a client record and click the phone number hyperlink, it gives 2 options “Call with Phone” or “Send a text message”.

When I click call from phone it defaults to call from my cell phone number using the default iPhone calling app.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. margill law interest calculator

Is it possible to intergrate Margill interest calculator to Maximizer?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. accessibility issue - sending emails with outlook needs visual/keyboard clues

At times users need to drive things with the keyword, or a keyword proxy that they can drive with voice recognition like Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

The dialogue that pops up when sending an email is problematic. I have no visual clue as to which option is selected by default, and no way to select between them using the keyboard. I would expect the default option to be highlighted somehow, and if I were to use the up and down arrows that the selected option would change.

Then I could press enter to select the desired option. Also, shortcut keys would be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Usability - User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More ways to contact clients - telegram, whatsapp, etc.

For each phone number, i can configure a number of services - phone, telegram chat, telegram call, whatsapp call, etc.

System wide, i select which services we use with clients, and an associated icon and URL scheme. You would prepolulate with telegram, whats app, skype, the rest are up to us.

On the contact details tab, instead of just a phone icon, which uses the tel: URL shcheme, there are also iconds for skype, telegram, whatever else I set up.

Further, for services not using phone numbers for addressing, they can be listed as "Communications" rather than "PHone" but show…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create/Read/Update/Delete Opportunity Partner via the Maximizer.Web.Data API

Please allow the Partner attributes on an Opportunity to be managed via the Maximizer.Web.Data API

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Developer APIs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. System Information

I would like to be able to move the System Information window and set it to open by default

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Task Organization by Context or Category

A massive improvement would the ability to categorize tasks. David Allen pretty much destroys the idea of using "high/medium/low" to organize tasks (Todos) in https://gettingthingsdone.com/ as it is worse than useless to prioritize/organize tasks this way (just clutter). The productive way to organize them is by context. Sales Call, Admin Task, Project, Waiting For, etc. that I customize to my needs. And please don't tell me to use the task description field for that.

Please add a "Context" or "Category" field, and allow me to provide a string name for it, and a requirement the Context is provided before the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Task Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. phone call interface with MS Business Voice to replace Skype for Business

Link in Phone Calls presently with Skype for Business only. Would ;like to see the integration with Microsoft Business Voice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For mobile app, ability to see photos attached to a contact.

Ability to see a photo attached to a contact. When I am meeting a person that I don't often see, it is helpful to see their pic before the meeting so I can positively identify them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Default entry management in web access

In the new web access default entry management under settings there are two problems:

1. There is no way to access a users default note or default document for any module. This is also removed from win access on on-premise admin.

2. In MaxLive we are not able to global edit default entries, which works on on-premise.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Change black favicon to a green one so we can see it.

Please change the favicon for Maximizer Live. It is currently black so when you drag the IE page down to your taskbar, it is black on black and becomes invisible. If you changed the favicon to the green that you have in your logo at the top of this page, then it would be visible and easy to Identify.

The Maximizer website favicon is green so why not the Maximizer Live website too?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How To Transfer Ms Office?

Microsoft Office is the productivity suite which is developed by Microsoft. It is a whole package of many utility software This software helps in formatting, editing, creating text documents, and also used for making a presentation, etc. You can install this https://officecomsetup-msoffice.com/ software. It is compatible with Windows OS, Mac, Laptop, Computers, and Android Phones. It is used for both homes as well as for business purposes. It makes the work easier, faster, and convenient. When you purchase the Microsoft office software, you can transfer the Office to a new or another computer. You can activate it with Microsoft. You…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Include attachments with email templates

How amazing it would be to be able to create email templates that include file attachments.

To be able to eliminate the tedious navigation for files that are sent out regularly would make life so much simpler.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Align the list order of the sales processes

Align the list order of the sales processes shown in the Administrator Opportunities set up with the Opportunity Process drop-down

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Usability - User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Leads - Catalogue Search and Dashboards

Please can you provide advanced search capability in the Leads module, similar to the address book, that will also allow catalogued searches that can be used in Dashboards. Having a leads module is great, but typically management wants to see an overview of the leads that can sometimes be easily accomplished in the dashboards.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Usability - User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base