Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Accept much longer phone numbers

Current Maximizer telephone number storage is not up to date with current telephone complexities, especially in large cities. Auto determination of a long distance number from my own telephone area code does not work as I have at least two regional codes that are both possibly local or long distance from my business. In addition the 21 permitted characters is not enough for auto dialing to Europe and way not enough for including such things as multiple cut rate long distance prefixes and their necessary pauses. I calculate that I need at least 34 characters to call one of my…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Outlook sync with tasks

I have been working with the sync of Maximizer hotlist and MS Outlook tasks and it seems like we have a problem.

When a To-Do is overdue in maximizer and you want to syncronice To-Do’s to Outllook. Maximizer moves the “Activity” text to “Subject”:…. And replaces the “Activity” text with “My follow-up deadline is approaching”.

When syncronising with MS Outlook this results in a loss of data. (see below) This means that the sync of overdue To-Do’s is useless in Outlook as you can not see what the To-Do is all about. You can only see that it relates to…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. recalculate formula UDFs

Recalculate Formula UDFs. I want the ability to selectively recalculate UDFs because we enter numeric sales data into UDFs using MTI and the formula fields don't update unless we go into field set up (and recalulate the entire list) or open and close each record. Ideally we'd have the ability to recalculate the selected list or all entries.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integration of Maximizer and MS OneNote

Provide integration of OneNote and Maximizer so that hand written notes (or other notes) from a tablet can be tied to the contact or the appointment in Maximizer.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide a database size limit warning when saving an email is saved to Maximizer using the Outlook toolbar.

Provide a database size limit warning when saving an email is saved to Maximizer using the Outlook toolbar.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. linkedIn

it would be nice to create a Maximizer record for a LinkedIn profile, rather than manually creating the contact record first and linking it to the LinkedIn profile

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Video on using SQL Report Builder with Maximizer 12 Web Access

It would be good to have a video showing how to create a new report from the SQL Report Builder. Also inlcude inserting parameters and tables

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base