Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add the option of including the persons job title/ position, when entering a client direct from outlook to Maximizer.

Please add the option of including the persons job title/ position, when entering a client direct from outlook to Maximizer. The current template which pops up only allows you to post the person's name and company and not their position within the organisation. This makes for a lot of extra work having to go and add this once the entry appears in maximize. It is a minor change with a huge impact. Thank you.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Linking Word Documents to the AB, Case or Opportunity record they were initiated from, with a Note written as well

The old Add-In menu included a Link button, though even this didn't do enough. When using a merged Word doc - an action would be good whereby the Doc could be saved to the relevant part of Maximizer, & a Note automatically written

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. map

Map Client addresses. in Address book to highlight several clients and have the Maximizer locate the clients and number the order to visit them. Closest to furthest and vice versa option.
    Also it would be better to be able to use the map from my Garmin (City Navigator) and this would have the country clients on it that I have made way points at their driveways. so waypoints would act the same as an address.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Search Cases option in Outlook (when saving email to a Case)

Customer Service reps using the Outlook Web Toolbar to save an email from a case can either save to an existing unresolved case or search cases.

The results lists returned by the search by cases does not include the Case Number which is surely the number that you are looking for.

You can also only search for last name or company and it would be useful to search by case number.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Parser for LinkedIn and/or XING

A customer of us is interested in a parser that would extract information from XING and/or LinkedIn similiar to an addon he used for a different CRM software that he used before changing to Maximizer CRM.
    As XING and LinkedIn are getting more and more important for todays business it would be a great help to keep contact informatio up to date. A possible parser (might be an AddOn) would help them to add contacts/companies/individuals faster and therefore save money.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding new contact from Outlook opens second Maximizer window - confuses Microsoft Word

Whenever I look a contact up from Outlook it opens another instance of Maximizer, rather than using the one already open. This can often lead to several windows of Maximizer open. Later, if I select an individual and try and create a label in Microsoft Word I get a message telling me Maximizer isn't open (when in fact it is more than once). I think this is a glitch and should be corrected. By reusing the window it would be much more efficient and resolve this error message.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to Add Word Document to Customer Service File

When using the Maximizer Plug-in in Microsoft Word it only lets you save the document to the Address Book entry, not the Customer Service file. This should also be an option.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. logmein integration with service cases

We would love to the ability to create and log LogMeIn sessions within Maximizer

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Full Support (ie Windows & Web Access) for MS Office 64-bit

We were told last year (http://suggestions.maximizer.com/forums/123601-feature-suggestions-for-maximizer-crm/suggestions/2911748-support-for-outlook-64-bit) that Maximizer would have support for 64-bit Office in Winter 2012. Winter 2012 Web Access had 64-bit support but there was no Windows Access support for 64-bit Outlook.

I just installed Summer 2013 CTP and there was no mention of 64-bit Outlook support for Windows Access.

When will MSI offer full support for 64-bit Office on both Windows Access and Web Access?

Thanks very much,

John

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reduce the number of clicks when printing a note or customer service case

There are WAY too many mouse clicks to print a note, customer service case, label. For notes/CS, a window opens when you hit print and then there is another link to click again, and then the printer dialog box opens. Why can't the printer dialog box open when you hit print the first time? And in CS there is the option to save to Knowledge Base - maybe that could be a separate button? We don't use that feature (KB is too cumbersome) so it seems like an unnecessary window when printing. Labels in Word take about 8 clicks. Every…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Outlook Web Access Toolbar - Multiple PC's

The configuration wizard for the calendar synchronisation settings of the Web Access toolbar could really do with some form of 'i use multiple computers' check box.
    This could be linked to the population of the 'ignore computer name' setting in the Outlook synch preferences.
    We host many web only systems and have quite a few web only clients that use the Citrix and terminal server platforms, users can possibly use up to 6 servers in one case,.
    When using the Outlook toolbar to synch a calendar there is a certainty of duplicate appointments as they have no ability to apply…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to see a link from a phone or VOIP system with the address book from Maximizer. I like to be easily add a note get the addres

I would like to see a link from a phone or VOIP system with the address book from Maximizer. I like to easily add a note get the address entry pulled and see service cases, opportunities…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Outlook Sync Alarms

Instead of having alarms pop in both Outlook & Maximizer, users should be able to choose to have alarms go off in Outlook, Maximizer CRM or both.

John

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Goldmine conversion of Emails

Goldmine have a concept of managing the emails fully ie Outlook is not required by a Goldmine site, with all Incoming mail able to be allocated to an AB record, or flagged as Pending. The equivalent of the Documents tab shows whether mail is incoming or outgoing which is a really good idea. I'd like to see Maximizer not take a backward step when converting from Goldmine.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to modify built-in email templates

When we book appointments, an email is sent to client. I would like to be able to modify the contents by default, including adding removing fields, not having to modify every email each time.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create Contact From Outlook

When using the outlook toolbar to Create Contact, you cannot edit/populate the address, phone or email addresses.
    It would be very handy to be able to do this especially if you are creating a contact from an incoming email.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TAPI Support for Windows 7

I would like to make calls from Maximizer with my existing contacts - using the dialer and my phone system (in this case Allworx).
    Why can I use Outlook in this manner but not Maximizer? What is different about Windows 7?

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. integration between the web access product and Xero online accounting software

Integration between the web access product (and or CRM Live) and Xero online accounting software.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base