Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to set Case Type when creating Customer service case in Outlook

When creating a new customer service case from an email in Maximizer using the Outlook toolbar add in, it's not currently possible to set the Case Type field.

It would be useful to have some customisation of the information that you can provide when creating the customer service case in Outlook, with Case Type being a good example.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft Outlook for Apple Addin - support for iPad and Apple products

Would love to see the Word and Outlook Addin included in MS Word for Apple. Cant be that difficult?

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I

Please get Maximizer to integrate with Apple Mac Mail, Calendar and Contacts

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. OUTLOOK INTEGRATION: I'd like to be able to define who's emails automatically get saved to Maximizer Documents - not ONE THREAD

It would be great if I could define who's emails automatically get saved to Maximizer Documents - not just the current ONE THREAD. The reason for this, is it would be FAR LESS WORK and RISK if once defined, emails for clients I KNOW I WILL ALWAYS be saving into Maximizer. It would also increase my need to keep Maximizer long term - as my entire business history would be in Maximizer, rather than me needing to rely on Outlook for some of the information, because I can't certify that all the communication has been saved in one place.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Outlook AddIn / AddOn / Integration to be able to create appointments

At the moment the Outlook AddIn is able to create a task based on the currently selected email.

We'd like to see the ability to also create appointments based on the currently selected entry. At the same time the appointment gets created a link to that address book entry in Maximizer should be created.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Integrate external programs with current record (web access)

We have a few clients who have customization that depends upon identifying the current record. In some cases fields or tasks or notes are updated by the action. In another case we are making external folders in windows and putting linked documents in place. As we plan to migrate to web access we find that there is no good option to move these clients to web and still use the customization. The customization that works well and easily in windows access can't be done in web access. For now this client can't migrate and will be contemplating options for the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add company from Outlook

Add a company from Outlook to Maximizer (Outlook Web Add-in)

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make an addin for Outlook Web (Outlook via browser) and Maximizer Web

When users use Maximizer Web and do not have a thick Outllok client installed there is no integration. "Pure" web usage.

We need an addin for Outlook Web (owa) and Maximizer Web in the same format as we have for Maximizer Web and Outlook (Windows client).

It does not make sense that the user needs a Windows Outlook client for integration when we want to push the use of Maximizer Web.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. outlook sync using search catalog instead of favorite list

I really hate having to update my favorite list. I want contacts to sync with Outlook dynamically based on a search catalog.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dropbox or Evernote Integration - improved EFSS

Productivity Applications such as Dropbox and Evernote are now ubiquitous in our day to day business lives.

It would be beneficial to have an integration facilitating smart linking virtual documents to Maximizer Address Book Entries, including Maximizer as an additional anywhere/everywhere location, so that users of Maximizer can fully benefit from and commit to server-less cloud innitiatives such as EFSS

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sharepoint 2013 integration!

Similar to sharepoint 2010 integration, can you update the ADF to work with Sharepoint 2013?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Outlook Web toolbar launches a new instance of Web Access....

... despite there being one running already.
    Also, if the client is running the Windows client it still fires up the web access - it needs to be able to work with whatever is open.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Return address for envelopes

When printing envelopes it would be nice to be able to have a choice from a number of return addresses to be printed. ie a table setup somewhere to allow capture of them initially, then when we tick to select that we wish to print the return address it asks which one.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Offer basic newsletter capability or integration

My small business plans to launch a regular newsletter. It's desirable to use the dynamic Maximizer database rather than exporting a list to a third party each time. I understand Hubspot does this but it is also too expensive for a small volume user.Please consider integration with a 'less featured' (and less expensive) newsletter provider e.g. Contactology, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Industry Mailout... OR,
    offer your own basic capability.
    This request is associated with the request to allow substantially more than the new maximum of 50 campaign email recipients.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We need a way to silently install the Word and Outlook add-ins

We need to push out the Word and Outlook add-ins through Microsoft SCCM to multiple computers, but the Installshield-based installers do not read setup.iss files. MSI-based installers that can run with msiexec /q would be ideal.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Being able to have Maximizer run on Windows RT (Surface)

I tried installing the Maxmizer add in to the MS Surface's version of Outlook 2013 but it says the app isn't supported however... Logmein doesn't run on RT either which one of your tech's in Australia and I just found out.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When saving emails to oppotunities or cases using the web access toolbar show the most recent record at the top of the list

The would be helpful so you don't have to scroll to the bottom of the list every time you want to choose the record you would like to save it to.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Maximizer - Word integration needs improvement - If adding an additional name to a merge field, it prints on all subsequent letters

Either fix the merge fields so you can choose First Name, Last Name or allow additions at the preview phase that don't get printed on the next letter.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Excel Add-In

Provide an add-in for Excel, similar to the Word add-in which is supplied with Maximizer. This would allow the use of Excel for quotes or other documents which would have addresses or other information linked to the Maximizer database.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. udf

UDF can get datas from sql functions or stored procedures.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base