Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Creating Contact from Outlook - doesn't inherit UDF - phone Sync

When creating a contact from Outlook, when "New Contact inherits user-defined fields" is ticked on, it doesn't inherit UDF's, like phone Sync. Have to go back into Maximizer to tick.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Salutation from Outlook Contact to Maximizer

Could you add the salutation field, Mr / Mrs / Ms, to the Outlook contact when adding from Outlook to Maximizer. Currently you have to go back into Maximizer to add it in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When searching for deleted users you can find them but can't do a global edit to remove them.

When creating a contact in Outlook, add in the salutation field (Mr / Mrs) in Outlook so you don't have to go back into the contact in Maximizer and add it in afterwards.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Increase Outlook addin functionality

One of our users would like the option to add UDF's, or just the Key Field options to a new entry from Outlook instead of creating the individual with the basic fields, then having to go into Maximizer to edit a UDF/Key Field.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Outlook Plugin Timeout

The current plugin delays the Outlook start if the Maximizer Application is not available (client offline or VPN not enabled).
    Good options to solve it would be:
    1. don't block Outlook
    2. an option to configure the timout

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Outlook option View client in Maximizer to recognize an active session of Maximizer Live.

The Outlook feature named View Client in Maximizer works well, except it doesn't recognize when a session of Maximizer Live is already open, so another session is opened. A new, unnecessary session of Maximizer Live is opened everytime View Client in Maximizer is used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Easily switch between databases in the outlook addin

In the outlook web access addin, you can switch between address books, but it would be useful for some customers if it were possible to save two or more sets of credentials, with two or more associated address books/systems so that the user can switch which they will save an email to on the fly.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create some ClickMeeting intigration.

Salesforce offers it already and so should Maximizer. This would help me out immensely to decrease the amount of data processing I need to do.

http://appcenter.clickmeeting.com/integration/salesforce-integration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Print to Dymo or Brother Handheld Label Printer

Many small businesses use single label printers, because they are cost effective, and fast machines for producing unique labels.

Maximizer CRM Live should have an option to print labels to other types of printers without having to go through MS WORD to print something as simple as a single label.

Dymo and Brother make label printers - and there are options, drivers etc for Dymo in MS Word, but the merge capabilities in Maximizer are only for MS WORD - and there is no option for Dymo or Brother as printer formats.

This would be a very helpful thing to…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enforce mandatory fields when adding new entries from Outlook

Enforce mandatory fields when adding new entries from Outlook add in

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to Select default browser for Outlook 'View Contact in Maximizer' button

I'd like to see the functionality of the "View Contact in Maximizer" button changed to give me more control over how the Web Access link is opened--for example, to allow me to select the browser you want to use via the Maximizer Outlook Add-In preferences, rather than using my default browser settings in Windows.

When I click that button, it opens a new tab in chrome every time I click it and takes me to that person's address book entry. Great, however, I prefer to use IE as my dedicated CRMLive terminal (I press F11 to full screen it on…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve the Add a Case functionality in the Outlook toolbar

When adding a case from an email using the Outlook toolbar - it would be great to be able to select the product and category for the case.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support Maximizer Merge fields within autotext feature in Microsoft Word

The auto-text feature in Word, where a block of commonly used text is saved within word and then recalled via a shortcut at a later time, does not currently support Maximizer merge fields. It instead displays an error message. Support for this feature would make document administration much easier for clients who need to integrate information for their Max DB's.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The link between Maximiser and MS Word is now totally useless and the internal Word processor is not adequate

The link between Maximiser and MS Word is now totally useless and the internal Word processor is not adequate

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Outlook toolbar able to create entries when sending

Loving the new 2016 "Confirm when sending email" option in the Outlook toolbar preferences... But next can we have option to create an entry at this stage, i.e. when sending emails (address book, opportunity, customer service case) just like we can when saving incoming emails

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Integration with Tableau and/or other reporting tools.

The Dashboards within Maximizer are great for basic User reports however fall short for more complex reporting. I currently export information to use in Tableau however this is limited by the number of columns permitted in the Column setup. An integration with Tableau and/or other reporting tools would provide an excellent means to analyze data.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integration with LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media

We had the integration with LinkedIn in past versions of Maximizer and then it was removed. Our sales team use many forms of social media and an integration with one or more would be extremely beneficial.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integration cloud version office 365

Is there a chance that office 365(cloud version) can be integrated with Maximizer? If so, how much time would it take to get it up and running?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Email meeting reports

When you create an appointment in Maximizer it can email you details of the appointment.

Recently saw a demonstration of another solution where if you replied to this meeting email it updated the customer record with whatever you wrote in the reply. They demonstrated that this was a great way to get meeting notes into the system.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base