Skip to content

Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Task Organization by Context or Category

A massive improvement would the ability to categorize tasks. David Allen pretty much destroys the idea of using "high/medium/low" to organize tasks (Todos) in https://gettingthingsdone.com/ as it is worse than useless to prioritize/organize tasks this way (just clutter). The productive way to organize them is by context. Sales Call, Admin Task, Project, Waiting For, etc. that I customize to my needs. And please don't tell me to use the task description field for that.

Please add a "Context" or "Category" field, and allow me to provide a string name for it, and a requirement the Context is provided before the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hotlist Task Activity limited to 255 characters

Hotlist Task Activity has too little space to write. There should be a way to increase this? Number of characters to be set? I understand the idea of Maximizer that each time a new task must be created, and the old one moves to historical (completed). For us that is not very practical. Moreover we find it patronizing that Maximizer is to determine how we should work.

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. recurring tasks

Request from a client to have the option to create recurring tasks. Soem client's you need to call on a montly basis = this way you only need to schedule 1 task for all "Monday's" for the next year.

138 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Knowing who assigned a hotlist task to me

Right now, i get a hotlist task, but it doesn't show who assigned me the task...

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Released  ·  Connie responded

This is now available in our Summer Release at the end of June!

5. Option to include/exclude completed tasks from the hotlist

A check box that allows the user to hide/show completed tasks. Where you have a large number of tasks, or you are viewing a wide range of dates, completed tasks tend to muddle the view and removing them from the list each time you refresh is an irritation.

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Released  ·  Maximizer Admin responded

[implemented] Hi, we’ve implemented this already. You can go to Hotlist and then click the filter icon (around the top right corner of the window. From there you can uncheck to option to show completed tasks. This will give you the view you are looking for. Hope this helps.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base