Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Time zone field in appointment dialog

We would like an option to set a meeting into a certain time zone. For example, I live on the east coast but I must set a 9am meeting for my trip to the west coast. If I can set it to 9am PT, it will adjust to the right GMT automatically rather than having me remember to set it for noon ET when I schedule (back home).

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Creating appointments

It would be great to have the option to send a reminder at a specific date or one week prior to appointment. Day of appt is a little late and immediately is sometimes too early.
    Also, would like to be able to create a template that can be used for the appointment confirmation so we can put our own wording in.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide an option to set a default for the reminder lead time

I want to have a setting to make a default reminder lead time so I don't need to change it every time I make a new appointment.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integrate calendar app such as Schedulicity - Clients can book on their own!

I've come across an website that has the capability to post calendar availability to a website so clients can book an appointment time that works for them (they only see available slots). And a whole lot more! it would be awesome to have this integrated to Maximizer.

I currently have similar issues as some others below, with regards to wanting to print certain views, easier manipulation of appointments (ie. copying, better recurring apt functionality, cancellations vs deleting apts), integration to google calendar, ical etc. This may potentially be a way to address a lot of the suggestions below.

https://www.schedulicity.com/

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Assigning users to calendar legend

When picking colors to associate with users, we would want to see the user name and color selected on the right 'selected' side. This lets us note those already picked and see what colors are used so far.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Suppress meeting invitation notifications in alarms slide out panel

We would like the ability to suppress invites from the alarm panel. The client has requested that the entire panel be optional. Right now we can complete all tasks and still we get the invites causing the panel to push in from the right side. We want that turned off, and an option to suppress invites would help. Something like a preference to ignore all invites.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. rsvp

In the appointment dialog of Maximizer Web Access there is a Response field with values like Accepted, Declined, Tenative or blank. However, it is not possible to set a value for a customer. I think it should be possible to set the response of the contact or contacts. The iCal functionality does not allow the response to feed back into the system so we can't make a note of clients who accept or decline meetings.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Filter long list of users in appointment dialog

When adding an appointment we would like to be able to filter by the first or last name of the user that is listed under All Users. As customers grow that list becomes too large to scroll. A search filter at the top of the users tab would help us quickly find the people we need to attend the meeting.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Calendar subject and note should present active clickable links for locations, email and phones.

In Mobile Access users often enter phones numbers or physical addresses of locations for meetings. This text in the subject or note of an appointment should be clickable to activate a call or a mapping application on a phone. Example - I have entered the hotel where I am staying and now I need to drive to it. I should click the address that is in the appointment text and get a map. (This is not necessarily linked to a customer in the CRM.)

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show appointments should be enabled by default

The activities window should show appointments and carried forward tasks by default rather than hiding these by default in web access.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. be able to add Users to as a default User whn making appointments in Calendar

be able to add other Users to as a default User when making appointments in Calendar rather than selecting them each time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding completion date fields for Hotlist/Calendar records in the database

The hotlist and appointment tables contain a flag on show whether the record is completed or not, but there is no accurate way to determine when the task/appointment was completed.

If the user has logging of completed tasks turned on Maximizer will write a note saying when it was completed. But this note doesn't contain enough information to always link it to the correct task/appointment as it only contains the subject text.

Adding a Completed Date field to both of these tables would really help reporting if the difference between scheduled date and the completed date is important. We have…

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Quarterly and Half-yearly recurring appointments.

From a wealth management perspective this is an urgent need, not a 'would like to have'.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. default attendee when creating an appointment from the calendar window

Please add the option to add a default attendee when creating an appointment from the calendar window.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Calendar "Clinic View"

Add a Clinic View (daily - and weekly?) in which the appointments line up vertically by user, and are not all left justified. This is for businesses like clinics that run consultations and book them in the calendar, and it's so the bookings administrator can scan vertically up and down the daily view and easily see when particular consultants (users) are free.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Set tentative appointments

When setting an appointment request in Maximizer, mark it as tentative until it has been accepted by the recipients. This allows you calendar to be up to date with current and pending appointments.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Schedule View

Add a "Schedule View" to the Daily (and Weekly?) calendars that would separate out users and/or locations and/or resources into separate lined-up fixed columns allowing to scan up and down to easily see free slots in the main calendar window. Example use: diary administrators in clinics that have multiple consultants.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In Calendar have 2 months view on the right hand side. Have this month and Next month viewed

In Calendar have 2 months view on the right hand side. Have this month and Next month viewed

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base