Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Screen real estate in desktop mode in address book.

In desktop view there is a lot of screen real estate being wasted. In address book we have only 2 panes/frames. The bottom frame used to be split into two allowing me to look at customer details/info from a search AND see recent notes in the other frame - no scrolling or tabbing required. Now I have to tab every time to see more which is crazy because there is so much unused white space.

I know everything is designed for mobile first these days, BUT some of us still have nice big screens that we would like to take…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customizations - Labels, Icons, Display  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Maximizer Category Manager

Set up the process to manage categories like the access rights. It currently is to many steps. Also add the ability to add directly into the drop down list as you are working.

To see a mockup of the idea>>>> https://getsatisfaction.com/maximizer/topics/maximizer-category-manager

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add a phone # field option when creating labels from the contact list.

Add the phone number field as an option when you are creating labels for files. Currently only has name/address and other fields, no option to add the phone # on the label.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Edit feature to catagory drop down.

Add an add/edit feature to the drop down list in all locations so you don't have to go into the Administrator any time you want to make an addition.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Numeric UDF does not pass comma separator for 'thousands'

When a user defined field of numeric type is presented in the interface, we have comma separators for thousands as such:

When the same field is merged to Word or to a Maximizer email, the commas are gone as such:

This looks bad in the merge and is not as useful as it could be. We'd like an option to maintain the comma separators.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can't Arrange Dashboard Indicators

I am on V15 yet my (Desktop version) Dashboard Indicators WILL NOT stay still making it impossible to arrange them ie Opps by Week, Month & Year on the same line! Very frustrating, am I missing something?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like a scrolling sidebar to be available at all times in the right. When I set my screen size to 125%/135% it is hard to navigate

I would like a scrolling sidebar to be available at all times on the right. When I set my screen size to be viewed at 125%/135% (because my screen is small and maximizer is hard to view) I can't navigate around certain menu's with ease. You can't pull pop up boxes around the screen or scroll the full screen with a sidebar.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Simplify with one click the formatting of a letter and an envelope or label for correspondence.

Create a button to pop up a formatted letter to clients, and another button to create and print an envelope or a letter.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding more Quick Access Icons to see at a glance

Currently only a maximum of 8 icons can be displayed to see at a glance (2 rows of 4 icons).
    If we could have an extra row of 4 icons (12 in total then) that would be handy!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Resizing columns in the Group Edition

Enable a setting change to be saved without needing to go to the setup to resize columns

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customizations - Labels, Icons, Display  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can one have different Address Books opening with different colour backgrounds.

Can one have different Address Books opening with different colour backgrounds. We require this for our users to differentiate at a glance as to which address book they are working in.
    We have 2 Address Books with different names but they have the same companies and contacts. The one Address book is for training. We are afraid that our users will update the Training Address book instead of the live one.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Call window and buttons and function with Telephonesystem

Out of the 4 buttons to receive a call 3 of them close the telephone line. There should either be a better icon for the seriousness of those buttons because the quit the call and/or a prompt that asks if they really want to close the line. It often happens that somebody clicks on the wrong button and kicks the customer out of the line.

Also: Maximizer CRM should be able to determine the length of the call by the information provided from the telephone device. If a call actually takes 4minutes any user can easily misuse the timer and…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Scheduled Call selects phone icon

Just a minor thing. When scheduling a call with a customer the icon of the telephone should be selected by default in the creation window. Just makes sense to reduce the amount of clicks needed for the scheduling of calls.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make colouring rules more flexible

Currently you can only add one UDF or category to a colouring rule. We need to be able to add others so that it is an either/or. For example, we have a deceased category - we don't send mail to them. And we have a list of others that do not want to be contacted (Do not solicit by). We can add only one or the other but not both. So only one can be turned on at a time. This means we have to rememer to check off all the 'do not solicit by' choices in order for the…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create coloured tabs to identify whether or not there are Customer Service cases.

In the old desktop version the icons were lighted if there was a customer service case (this was still very hard to see). If it could be coloured were there a case, then it would be helpful. This could be done for any of the tabs, if there is a note, document, activity then the tab colours.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change pop-up messages after Outlook Synchronisation

Change the icon on the message after a successfull synchronisation with Outlook. The current one seems like a warning and a lot of people don't read the message and only interpret it on basis of the design of the icon. A green symbol would be better than the yellow exclamation mark.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improve Macro functionality

Years ago when Maximizer took over the Australian Tracker product we lost a great macro facility which could be edited.
    I'd rather not have to learn VBA but macro's have the ability to significantly improve staff productivity.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Customisable Ribbon

There are so many features within Maximizer that some people just don't use. It would be useful to be able to turn off options on the ribbon as users often get blinded by the plethora of options.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow certain UD Fields to be cleared, like calendard dates, without enabling global edit/delet rights.

Allow UD Fields containing calendar dates to be cleared if added accidentally, or if a date is changed. For example, if an Opportunity goes on hold because we are missing requirements needed to quote, I wan to place the Opp on Hold and 'clear' the calendar UDF created for 'expected quote date.' No date should be shown if it is hold. Currently, at least with the settings used by our Administrator, I receive an error when I try to clear a date, stating that I don't have sufficient user rights to clear UD Fields. I also tried entering a "space"…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base