Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All Cases, My Cases, My CURRENT Cases, why isn't there an ALL CURRENT cases options?

As stated there is an All Cases, My Cases, and My Current Cases options, in Customer Service, but to get All Current Cases, you have to load all Cases and then filter it, which takes extra time. It would be GREAT if there was a one step option like there used to be.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. transfer case

Option to move an existing case to a different address record. Perhaps the "duplicate current case" could request the address record you wish the case to be duplicated against.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 'Save email to Maximizer Cases' - identify required case

I sometimes (in most cases) having a problem to use option 'Save email to Maximizer case' from outlook. As I understand, after you confirmed sender address, which syncs with Maximizer contact address book, it could present you with a massive list of cases that were send and stored to the sender. Even after you've used 'Search cases' option, and identified the required case you want to attached item to, it'll return back to the same list.
    1. Sometimes, your identified case is not on that list - I assumed its a bug.
    2. The list doesn't have a specific order…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Method to link related customer services cases

There are occasions when the same issue is reported by different customers. It would be useful to have a method to link related service cases so that it's easier to find and resolve all the individual cases.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Outlook toolbar "Create Case" should allow entry of key fields

The 'create case' option in the Outlook add-in should allow full entry of the case - UDFs, basic fields and all key fields.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to add Time Stamp as a data field in column view for cases created

Customer Service module captures the time stamp when cases are created and resolved but we do not have the ability to add to the column view as a data field for exporting which is needed at our company.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When adding a case only allow 1 category

When adding cases it would be good if the option existed to select that category was single select

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customer service case at the record level there should be ability to control Full Access and Read Access for the users

Currently there is no access control on the customer service cases

due to this for the mid size and bigger organizations find difficult to manage with this limitation of Maximizer

Preferably there should be Record Level Access control similer to Address book

or similer to opportunities (team concept)

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customer Service Option> Show ALL Active Cases (for CS Managers or companies that share service cases)

Right now, in the customer service module, you can view ALL cases (whether open or closed) view MY current cases (which only shows you cases that you have set up that are active) or you can view MY cases (which show all of the cases you have set up open or closed)

What I NEED (and it would stand to reason that any customer service manager would need) is a view of CURRENT CASES, regardless of ownership or who created them. I NEED to be able to see all active cases, without having to view ALL cases. This seems like…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More options with how we are able to view cases

Currently, in customer service, in the "View" drop down, you can either view "My cases", "My current cases" or "All Cases". Because we are a small company, and we all work together on all cases, it would be helpful to have a "All Current Cases" view. This way anyone who works in customer service can see EVERY case that is open. Rather than only their own, or every single case open or closed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Provide a Details tab for Customer Service view

To create a Details tab in the Customer Service view so that you can see an overview of the customer service case. This is already available for Address Book and Opportunities where the details tab is a really useful feature.

The details tab should contain an overview of the contact, the type and description of the case and the current status, along with the ability to use Key fields to customise the view

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Provide more system fields when creating a case from an email

Allow users to define the fields that must be completed when creating a case from an email when using the Outlook add-in toolbar. At present I can complete only Products/Services, Categories, Subject and Description. I would like to be able to complete Owner, Assigned To, Follow Up Deadline, and Priority as well. Other people may want to have other fields.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Being able to acc a competitor/partner to a customer service case

Many of our customers would like to have the possibility to add a 3rd party contact/company to their customer service cases. Similiar to the way competitors and partners can be added to opportunities.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. in Web access does not have a customer detail screen

When making an appointment for an individual in the windows module we can double click the address book entry and "View Basic Fields" comes up. we can also add UDF fields to this in the set up for view basic fields. So when in the field I have all the basic info I need for that appointment. We then copy this info and past it into the Top and Bottom of the appointment. When synced to outlook this info is in an easily readable format. unlike mobile web access. The web access does not have an ability to copy and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the ability to filter by more than one field in web client

Currently, the web client seems to search by the first filter only. It would be useful to be able to filter on multiple fields, as in the desktop client.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Better patch and update notifications

How about letting your user base know about things like the new Summer 2013 SP1? I see that the patch was available mid December, but I only found out about it late January when it finally started popping up on live update on a remote workstation (and not the primary server!).
    To patch my systems, I also had to pull the update from the file cache as I could not find the patch documented anywhere on your website, and emails to support have gone un-answered!
    To top it off, this patch resolved several issues I was having as the IT…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the "Filter by Status" ability to the Web Access view of Cases.

As per the usage in the Windows Access version, the drop-down to choose Queue or My Cases should have a filter icon next to it to then narrow/set your prefered visibility of cases.

The need to currently perform custom searches each time you want to switch queues is a more time consuming and less logical process for high volume users of the Customer Service area.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Customer Service Email Notifications

Currently there seems to be no way to tell whether a Customer Service Notification has been sent. It would be a good idea if Maximizer recorded a Note against the Contact to show that a Notification has been sent.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Web Access Refresh button does not remove resolved cases from Current Cases

Using Web Access. When in the My Current Cases view option a case is resolved. The Refresh button is then pressed, that resolved case still remains on the screen. It should have been removed on Refresh.

At the moment you have to navigate away and return to get correct Current Cases after resolving a case.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Case Type mini icon for the CS Desktop needs to have something similar for the Web Access too

The Case Type mini icon for the CS Desktop needs to have something similar for the Web Access too. In Web access all case types are shown unless a search is used each time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base