Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the UDF Add Items feature a dynamic grid instead of loading a separate screen

Adding multiple items to a Table UDF is a very slow process when you have to wait through each reload of the Items screen and the New Item screen. Switch to either a more dynamic grid object or create a multi-item add option that can take a larger number of values in one go.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add an Image to an Address Book Entry in CRM Live.

My suggestion relates to "Add an Image to an Address Book Entry" in CRM Live. Our company has created some direct mail pieces utilizing variable data (from Maximizer UDFs) and variable images (Customer Photos taking delivery of their new motorcycle, assigned a specific name to match a UDF). The result was customers didn't want to surrender the direct mail piece to collect on a special offer because it included their photo. Once I have added images to my Address Book entries, it would provide a tremendously strong connection if I could include the customer's photo in email templates or Word…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Saved Doc can be emailed directly from a Smartphone, there is a ‘email document’ button under documents tab. However, on Windows, you wou

CRM Live and Web Access - Saved Documents can be emailed directly from a Smartphone, there is a ‘email document’ button under documents tab. However, on web access or crm live on browser, there is no direct email document option from the documents tab.
    Seems like it was missed!!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A way to duplicate an entry in Web Access / CRM Live

In the windows client, you are able to select Duplicate from the Entry group in the the Edit tab. This is a useful feature for the Address Book and Opportunities modules especially.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Feature to place limitation on access location

Some organisations specify that their data can only be used from particular locations. Typically, they dont want users to use data outside of the workplace. Suggestion is in two parts 1. a user priviledge that requires login from approved location 2. a way of providing a browser or machine based token to CRM live.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Maximizer document templates should be included when converting to Web Access or CRM Live

Maximizer document templates converted to MS-Word templates and placed in our Company Library in a Maximizer Templates folder and/or managed as Document Templates under the Setup -> Template Library.

Every customer that I have been converted to CRM Live/Web Access has that uses Maximizer document templates has been very disappointed to find out they have to re-create each one in MS-Word, save it and then upload it to the Company Library and save it in a Templates folder that they have to create. The process is too time consuming.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have a "In progress" bar when Importing

An In progress bar can tell the customer how far the import has to completion.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Shared Recent Entries

Recent entries on the address book only encompasses the entries from the user that entered it.

In the work environment, I want to have a quick navigation option to view the most recently entered contacts that we are ALL working with, not just the ones I've entered.

Make the entries pull from the favorites list they are on, not from the user that entered it.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pop up windows don't allow to click out of the window

E.g. Click a contact and go to Actions>Write Email. Pop up comes on the screen (where you write the ermail and such) but you have no ability to go to any other screen while the pop up is up. I often need to copy and paste things into an email or go collect info as I write.

The pop up locking you onto its window doesn't leave you with any ability to navigate elsewhere..so I dont use it when I dont have to.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. IMAP Integration for CRM Live

Be able to integrate CRM Live with IMAP services. For example be able to link CRM Live to Outlook Web Access.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cannot import notes longer than 255 characters from a csv file

I have a excel file containing phone notes. During import it skips any record with notes length greater than 255 characters. There isn't any default notes field for mapping and any UDF I create has a maximum limit of upto 255 characters. There should a way to import longer notes.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Browser Support

Support for Apple Safari browser in Maximizer CRM Live. Please indicate a timeline for this.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. De-Select Files After Action

When you're moving files around in the Company Library, after the action is completed and the screen re-freshes, the files should be UN CHECKED, since if you click a new item to move, all the previously moved ones are still selected and will get moved again to somewhere they shouldn't be.

This is especially a good idea considering if you move files into a folder that isnt expanded...you cant even see that anything is checked off still.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Print Labels

Like in the old versions, you could right click on a contact and select print label, where their basic information was printed out on a pre-determined size label sheet. Now printing labels requires a label template document with merge fields that has to be done every time.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Connie responded

This will be done via the Microsoft Word Add-In for Maximizer CRM Live and Maximizer Web Access Group and Enterprise Edition!

15. Duplicating Files

There's no option to duplicate a file in the company library. This is handy for when you need the same file in different folders jsut for organization sake.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Maximizer CRM Live: CSV Import Improvement

In the Fat Client it is possible to select 'Full Name' as a field for importation, and the system would fill the first/last name fields automatically. In CRM Live, you can only choose between First OR Last Name.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can't save changes on a file opened in Maximizer

Opening a file within your Company Library, making a small change, and hitting save, should just save the changes you made.

Instead, you have to: Open the file, make the changes, save it somewhere, re-upload it to the place it was before in the Company Library, then delete the old file.

Huge time waster.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Maximizer CRM Live - Administrator User Required

When I configure Maximizer CRM for a client, no users have delete rights. In order to delete a client, the Maximizer CRM Administrator logs in as MASTER (I always change the password from the default...), archives the Address Book Entries that are to be deleted, and then deletes the records.

This helps prevent accidental deletions and the restore from tape or SQL backup that would be required to restore lost records

I have just completed the configuration of the first Maximizer CRM Live Address Book I have done for a client. As Maximizer SW charges for each user login, one…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Maximizer CRM Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CRM Live: Ability to Merge Records

A customer indicated that they did not have a good way to merge records in CRM Live, as was available in the windows client.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CRM Live: Ability to delete contacts directly from the Company window

A customer noted this was a pain point for them, as they would have to re-search (slow) and perform the deletion from the main contact window.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base